The End

Pj's POV

I smiled, as Chris wrapped his arms around my waist an buried his face in my neck. I heard my phone ring and I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said into it, "H-Hey, Peej. Could... Could you come t-to the hospital?" I heard Dan say through sobs.

"What? Why?" I asked, confused.

"Phil was hit by a car... And we have something important to tell you when he wakes up..." Dan said, quietly.

"We'll be right there!" I yelled before hanging up.

"What is it?" Chris said, sitting up with a worried expression.

"It's Phil... He's been in a car accident. We have to get to the hospital."

*3 months later*

I sat in the hospital, my hand in Phil's. He has been in a coma for 3 months.I didn't get to tell him that our 3 children were found. Or that I wanted another. Or that Chris and Pj decided to take Pj's name. I haven't been able to tell him I Love Him in 3 months...

*15 years later*

Dear Phil,

Hey... I miss you. Life isn't the same without you. Ronald's 20 now, and he's married with one kid. I don't know, I thought they were rushing into it, but hey, we were only dating for about 3 months before we got married.

Maddie is 18 and she has had a boyfriend for 3 years and they are getting married next month.

Victor is 19 and still looking for love. Like the both of us, he had trouble. I think that he might be gay, but that's up to him to find out.

I visit your grave every day, and Pj and Chris visit at least once a week. They're happy.

Well, I guess that's all I wanted to tell you.

From, Dan.

P.S. You'll never read this, but I love you.

Phil smiled down at Dan from above, waiting for his time to come.

The End

Author's Note

WAAAAH! I'm so sad! Thanks to everyone who stuck around for this short story, and I hope you keep on reading!

I LOVE YOU

Kili