best friends

I saw my two dumbo my best friends. They were sitting on the table which looks like the popular's table what can i except *eye roll*. I thought of a stupid idea and started to go to there table secretly so they can't see me coming.  When i reach near the table the boys sitting with them were looking at me weirdly  like boy did you never seen a girl i know i am beautiful but stop looking at me like when i was near them i hug Matthew tightly and said ."YOU STUPID DUMBO HOW DARE YOU DIDN'T MESSAGE OR CALL ME FOR THREE YEAR!"  They started to recall what i said when they realize Matthew also hug me back tightly "hey dumbo leave me i can't breathe " i said dramatically. "Wow you just missed Matthew i thought you loved me to but you did even give me a hug "  Michael said dramatically while giving a sad pout."hey don't do that you look more ugly" i said and hug him to. The whole cafeteria was looking at us and when the dumdo laugh. Whole cafeteria was shocked some students mouth was wide open.  "Ok meet me after school i really need some serious explanation " i said sternly whe giving them a glare. "Yes mam" they both said at the same time while fear was in there eyes. Good i still have that power in my hands i am dead sure they know its a death wish to make me angry. If you have a death wish you can try. I started to go to the table where sofia was sitting she was sitting with one girl and two boys. "Hey ale come sit let me introduce my friends " sof said and i sat next to her "guys introduce yourself " sof said . " hey i am anna " the girl with the red hair said  "hey i am noah anna's boyfriend"  the boy who was sitting beside anna said. "Yo i am liam sofia's biggest enemy " the boy who was sitting beside me and sof said . "He mean he is my cousin brother" sofia said while rolling her eyes  "Hello guys i am Alessia "   i said while politely smiling. "Btw ale how did you know the mute twins?" Sof asked and i looked at her confused  "mute twins?" I said "the twins you were talking with when we enter the cafeteria  you directly went to them" sof said "oh Matt and Mike they are my childhood best friends they moved here three years ago so i was overjoyed to see them here and why did you call them mute twins?" I asked sof  " they never talked with anyone expect there three friends which the armani twins and luke armani and its rare to see them laughing or even smiling  they just wear there emotionless mask" sof said  "ahh its a solid reason btw who is the armani ?"
I asked and they all started to look at me surprised "you didn't know who armani is" anna said. "Man they are the armani the sons of the david armani the owner of armani' business  he have 5 sons the biggest one is  Antonio armani who is going to take care of armani's business after his father 25 years old then carter armani the second oldest 23 years old And then comes the famous armani twins Xavier and xander they are in our school in first year of college here Xavier is 5 minute older than xander 18 years old and last but not list the youngest luck armani you might had seen him in school he is 17  he is the best friend of Matthew and Michael "  noah said ."wow you really did a great research "  i said amused "i did i am there cousin tho"  after we had the lunch the bell rang and went to our classes

Time skip*

The remaining classes went by smoothly  it is the time of the over .the last bell rang and i waited for the dumbo  to come. They come with the armani twins and luke " hey cupcake/sugar" Matthew and Michael said at the same time and "hey you must be the famous Alessia right i am luke and this is my brother xander and this grumpy is Xavier " luke said  "Hello nice meeting you guys" i said while kindly smiling to them(my cheeks are really going to hurt from smiling this much)  "hello Alessia nice meeting you too" xander said while giving A small smile they are nice expect

Xavier who just look at me from head to toe and roll his  eyes and started to look at his phone  . Like boy do you have some issues. "Bye Alessia we gotta go" luke said and the twins and luke sat on there car and went.
"Now back to our topic" i said to Matthew and Michael seriously....

*next chapter will be the intro of the Alessia's friends *

Bye ~~~