PREGNANT?

"Hello mom" i said . " hello sia xander told me that you are coming alone . Why are you coming alone? " mom asked on the call . "Yeah mom its alright i just wanted to talk with my friend so i tell the boys to go without me " i said wow i am really good at lying.  "Okay sia stay safe come home early  bye love you sia" mom said . "Bye mom love you too " i said and cut the call wear my helmet and start thebike . Damn i feel like a badass who i am even kidding?  I know i am badass. I went to home and saw mom , matt and mike sitting on couch talking about something. " mom what are this two dumbos doing here? " i said while pointing at matt and mike . " ouch Alessia you don't want us to be here its our house to okay. Right aunty? " mike said dramatically like always.  "Yes definitely you two are my babies " mom said . "  Btw we are here cause aunty called us and tell us to come to the house asap cause she want to say something important but she will only tell us when you come". Matt said "oh yeah i forgot about that i want to say that- " i cut her off and said "MOM DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE PREGNANT?  " I shouted . " WOW AUNTY ARE YOU REALLY PREGNANT WHY DON'T YOU TELL US EARLY? " mike shouted "aunty are you PREGNANT  if you are then tell us we wouldn't judge we support you aunty" matt said. " STOP IT no i am not pregnant " i mom said . " so what do you want to tell us mom ?"i asked.  "I was just going to say that before you rudely cut me off . Okay so WE ARE HAVING A MOVIE NIGHT " mom said . "YAHHHOOO MOVIE NIGHT" me ,matt and mike said at the same time. We sat on the couch and mom went to make popcorn.  Mom come and we started to watch HARRY POTTER.