sleepover

Remembering the good memories i forgot that i need to go to home SHIT MOM WILL BE WORRIED SICK RIGHT NOW!  What am i even going to tell mom .
I went home and open the door i started to look for mom but she wasn't here "mom mom MOM!! Are you home " i said i saw a note on the table i pick it up and read it .

                             Note
Sia i have a important  meeting today so me  and david are going to the meeting i will be back tomorrow so just ask matt and mike to have a sleepover .just remember Don't burn  the house i want my house perfectly fine when i come home. Bye sia love you .
                                                   -your mom

I read the note and called matt . He picked up the call "hello cupcake what's up "he said. "Hello dumbo i am okay are you and the othe dumbo free" i said "NAH WE ARE EXPENSIVE " mike yelled in the phone " ohh so you are free can you two come over mom went to a meeting so i am home alone mom said that i need to call you two dumbo and have a sleepover so come home " i said "on our way little girl " matt and mike said at the same time . They always remind me the reason why i call them dumbo . I decided to watch something on TV while waiting for the dumbos to come i started tv and watched shinchan. 

Time skip..
In 15 minute i hear the door bell rang i went to open the door and saw the two dumbos i tell them to come inside . They come inside and make themself and sat on the couch comfortably . I roll my eyes and them . I sat on the couch to and while i was sitting mike  saw my hands "wth!!! Alessia why are your knuckles like this what happened this time "  he said and mike also saw my knuckles they started to yell at me and asked questions nonstop "STOOOOOP!!"  i scream and they stop talking "its nothing i was just angry so i maybe or maybe not had ruined 6 punching bags " i said awkwardly cause i know when they are worried about me its not okay to mess with them . They started to scold me so i decided to use my biggest weapon 'puppy eyes' the sighed and stop scolding me ."come on let's watch a movie " matt said "so which movie are we going to watch ? " mike said "HARRY POTTER " me matt and mike said and the same time. I let matt and mike sit on the couch and i sat on the floor cause why not floor is more comfortable okay. And we watched the movie  together .

Hello my wonderful readers i am back i will try to post from now like twice or thrice a week i am really sorry i haven't posted in a a while i was too busy in the jr. College stuff
Sorry once again

-your ghost author 👻