I'm back

I'm back. I have no clue if it's for better or for worse but I am back and ready to fix this monstrosity of a book I wrote. If I am going to be honest I had tried so hard to erase any memory of writing this but on this dreadful day I ran across an email about this wattpad account. I got curious about what my account had...one thing lead to another and I read my old stories. I would like to formally apologize for the stories I wrote and I promise I am a better person now. Anyway I decided that I be fixing this story and some other I wrote now that I am older I'm hopping I write something better but who knows. I have also requested the help of my friends for this so hope you enjoy. I still haven't decided how I am going to do this so you will either see new chapters after this one which will be the new fixed chapters or I will write Fixed in the titles from now on.  Even if the story doesn't get better aka less cringey it will have better grammar. Again I am extremely sorry for writing such a cringey and hard to read book. Hopefully I will be able to upload a fixed chapter later today. Fingers cross. No promises. Maybe I will even be able to finish with the book this month but again no promises. Who knows maybe I'll even add more chapters to add more plot to the story. Oh and another thing I will be reading comments this time around to see some of your suggestions to make the book hopefully better. I will try to respond to some of the comments. 

Update 1: 

OH MY GOD HOW DID EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!! I DON'T I THINK I WILL EVER BE ABLE TO PROPERLY APOLOGIZE FOR THIS MESS OF A STORY. I'M SO SORRY THERE IS NO WAY I WILL LET THESE CHAPTERS STAY THE WAY THEY ARE. I WILL BE CHANGING BIG THINGS IN THE STORY. I might also change the ending since to be honest I only wrote so that I could stop writing this story since I kinda had no direction when it came to writing it and I just wanted it to end.  I will say I will most likely not get a chapter done today since it is late where I am from and this story need more help then I realized. I will also say that I have never cringed so much in my life there are even sections that I can not bring myself to read. Once I am done with figuring out and actually planning the new direction of the book I will upload the new chapter until then please don't read the old chapters. My grammar was oh so bad I am so sorry I put everyone through that. I am also surprised people kept reading after not only me not spelling joining right but also after reading the first sentence. 

Update 2:

After talking to my friends and family they told me to leave the story alone and just fix the grammar if it bothered me but I will be leaving this story alone with its original plot that you all for some reason loved. Trust me I am not judging you but rather judging myself for writing this. Anyway I think I might fix the grammar but i don't know if I can put myself through that so if you don't see another update either on the name of the chapter or another update here it means i can't put myself through this