Joining The Team (In progress)

Barbara P.O.V

I walk in the beam it says my name everyone is shock to see me there batman tells the team I'll be joining them. Dick has his hand on Zatanna's waist zatana gives me a dirty look I didn't really care so I didn't make it a big deal. Then I feel someone infront of me I look it's kid flash "hello bat-babe" he says with a smile. I roll my eyes "is that the best nick name you can come up with"I say with a smile trying to be nice "yep so from now on you're my babe"he say "wow you are quick on you're feet and I can see mouth too but not in the brain"I say "hey was that insult"he says. Artemis walks over laughing "hi I'm Artemis" she says with a smile"I think we are going to get along just fine"she says miss M came up to me "hi I'm miss Martian you can call me miss Martian or miss M I don't have a preference"she said "I think I'll call you miss M"I said. "Oh babe you can call me your man or Wally"he said with a wink "I'll go with Wally"she said with a smirk. He frown "fine" aqualad came up to me "I'm Kaldur'ahm you can call me kaldur"he said "okay"I said "will give you a tour"he said. I hear someone squeal at the idea I turn to look at who's squealing it was miss M I smiled at her. Then Conner comes up to me with a smile "I'm superboy you can call me Conner"he said I nodded with a smile today was going to be a good day

Nightwing P.O.V

I'm glad babs is making friends already but she never even turn to look at me and my girlfriend zatanna. She ignored the fact that I was there. It kinda hurts I tried to walk over to babs but zatanna doesn't let me go.

Zatannas P.O.V

Once batgirl walks in I could tell that's the girl Nightwing is always walking about. Her perfect smile her self confidence how could I guy not talk about her. I even saw her get kaldur attention and Conner didn't stop smiling at her. She's just so ugh. Nightwing tried leaving but I wasn't going to let him because his mine and not hers.

Barbara P.O.V

I saw the way zatanna was looking at me but I didn't care. The team showed me around Wally wouldn't stop hitting on me. He tried taking off my sunglasses but I didn't let him. I like the guts this kid had they stopped when they showed me my room left me so I could get settled when I entered I saw a paper on my bed I went to check it out it was wally's phone number I rolled my eyes. I heard the door open"now Nightwing did batman never teach you to knock on a door before entering"I said with a smirk" he did I just never listened" he said with a smile "what's that you have on your hand"he said with curiosity"nothing"I said putting it away"that's doesn't look like nothing"he said with a slightly angry tone. I fixed my things he kept trying to see the paper but I didn't let him. "Why do you want to see so badly"I said "I'm curious"he said "fine it's Wally's phone number"I said "you're not going to actually keep it right"he said kinda angry "I will keep it"I said "are you crazy he can figure out who batgirl is babs"he said angry " I never said I was going to call him how about instead of screaming at me you go with your girlfriend"I said angry I walked out of the room and went to pay Artemis a visit I knocked on her door."who is it"she said "it's me babs"I said "come in"she said I opened the door and walked in "what's up"she said "nothing I just wanted to ask you something" i said "go for it" she said "does Wally flirt with every girl on the team"I said with a smirk "almost everyone not with zatanna or miss M because zatanna is dating Nightwing and miss M is dating Conner " she said " okay also what's Zatannas deal"I said "she just doesn't like you she sees you as competition maybe she thinks your going to steal her man"she says with laughter "yeah me and Nightwings are just friends"I said "I don't like zatanna that much but I still have to be nice to her"she said "Artemis you and me need to stick together okay we have a common enemy" i said with a smile we both laugh.