goodbye

Okay so today is the day i end this book sorry but i don't want to keep writing it i want to give it an ending
--------------------------------------------------
Babs P.O.V

Okay so the mission is today the day before my wedding bruce said it was a fast and dangerous mission i just hope i make it in time for my wedding. Me and dick want only a our close friends at the wedding. And that is what is going to happen. Me and the girls are getting on the bio ship and i already told dick i had a fast mission he told me it was fine just to be careful. I really love him his just the best boyfriend soon to be husband.

~time skip~
we're running for our life's the mission is falling we dropped a gun and they heard us we Can't shake them off out tails and it is getting annoying. I made a fast turn and *BAM*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I see red
.
.
.
i was shot by two people i heard my friend call my name and punch the guys and i knocked out

~time skip~
I wake up to see everyone trying to stop the bleeding everyone crying. Realized i was in the cave i see dick his yelling and holding back tears. I was weak but i need to tell dick something. "Dick" he look at me with worried eyes. I gave him a big smile"dick i love you...i am really sorry i am not going to make it to the wedding"i started crying "don't say that babs you're going to be fine"he started crying. "Dick i love you and i hope you move on once i die i want you to survive i want you to find love. Your young and deserve it"i cough up blood and closed my eyes.

2 years later

Dick P.O.V

I am standing infront of babs grave she died two years ago. I i did what she told me well some of it i still haven't found someone that could actually take her place in my heart. "I beat all the guy in heaven are crushing on you and your rejecting them because of me right babs i like to ask you a favor babs can you say hi to my folks i know you know them and i know you guys get along just great...babs i love you even if you stood me up at the alter"tears start coming down my face "i just wished you could have stayed with me why did you have to go babs we need you here. I need you..."i put down the flowers i brought her and i leave to go see my parent grave."i love you babs"

Authors note: i hope you guys cried and watch this video if you didn't cry that's

is all i have to say good day peps