NithyArun 💜

After a week Nithya Joined College and it to goes well, Few days flew away smoothly, Siva and Nithya become best buddies. Nithya becomes everyone's Favorite. Ravi and Venu spoke with her about studies and college. But Mirusha didn't like Nithya. Arun always gives so much importance to her. Nithya slowly came out of her mother's demise. Arun becomes the happiest one to saw Nithya like before.

One Morning everyone were ready to go college, usually Nithya went to college with Siva or Mithra. On that day Siva went to meet his friend early and Mithra went to meet her Fiance. So Nithya went college with Arun.

While they Traveling in his Bike,

Nithya: Ena inniku Bike la poringa

Arun: Car Ranjith ketrukan ma vanthu eduthukuranu sonna.

Nithya: College la vanthu eduthukalam la

Arun: Bha..Bha..Veedu than ma avanuku Kita athan.

Nithya knows his intention and smiles said Ok.

Nithya: Student uhm Professor uhm Bike la pona thappu nu solluvinga.

Arun: Ipo than nee student illaye

Nithya: Hello Na student than.

Arun smiles and said, "Student mattum illa la atha sonna ma".

Nithya: Ohh!!..Ohh.!!

Arun: Ohh!!..Ohh.!!

Arun stops the bike infront of a complex and ask her to get down.

Nithya: Close aagi iruka complex la Ena Vela ungalaku.

Arun: Enaku ipa entha velayum illa unaku than Oru Vela iruku.

Nithya: Ungalaku Vela iruku nu Aththai Kita sonniga..poi sonnigala.

Arun: Vela Irukarthu unma than aana unaku va polam.

Nithya: yen ipdi kolapuringa..Kalaila sapdama vera kutitu vantinga Pasikuthu enaku.

Arun drags Nithya with her and entered the open side of closed Restaurant which is opposite to the Complex.

Nithya: Innum Restaurant open ey pannala..Ungalaku mattum tiffen kudupangala.

Arun: konjam anga paaru ma. He points the table filled with Nithya's favourite Food.

Nithya gasped seeing all her favorite foods placed here and turns to Arun asked how ?

Arun smiles, " Nee ithellam evlo miss panranu enaku theriyum athan kutti surprise..aana itha vida Enna pannalum nee surprise aaga mata nu enaku theriyum". He winks at her.

Nithya happily eats all her favorite food for nearly 30 mins after that she remember Arun and asked, " Neenga sapdlaya".

Arun: Madam romba sikirama ketutinga.

Nithya: Aiyooo!. sorry arun ey food ah pathathum ungala maranthutan. Hehehe!..

Arun: Adipaavi..Enaku theriyum una pathi athaan already intha bread omlete side la vechu irunthan ithu pothum enaku.

Nithya: Sure ah!.

Arun: Sure than..Nee saptina kelambalam.

Nithya: Haan polam!. Oru nimisham.

She went near him and said, " Thank you so much!.. Ellathukumae".

Arun deeply look into her eyes and said, " Sollanuma".

Nithya:  Sollanum nu Thonuchu.

Arun: sollatha inimey.

Nithya: Try panran.

Arun: Apo no surprise inimey.

Nithya: Haan!..Solla matan solla matan.

Each other smiles and went to the college..After a long days heart felt Good for them.
______________________________________

Votes and comment Marakama pannuga!.

Nee EnadhuArunginil NeeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara