Relatives😈

Days passed,
It was a week of Mithra and Harish Marriage..The marriage will going to happen in their village house..And the entire family  were went before the week of the marriage.. It was a Two days before a marriage. And the house was fully decorated with flowers and Lights....The elders of the family decided to reveal Arun nd Nithya's Marriage to the Relative after Mithra's Marriage.

Nithya peacefully saw the village through the window and had a light tears left out in her eyes...Mithra noted this and moved neared her.

Mithra: Oii Enna di aachu.

Nithya: Namma ooru la ka..She smiles, Amma neraiya sollirukanga avanga vilayadarathu, Inga vaalanthathu nu...pona dharava kovil ku vanthutu apdiye ponathala ethuvum therila...aana ipo Amma iruntha nalla irukum nu thonuthu ka...Romba santhosha patrupanga.

Mithra hugged Nithya and Calmed her, "Chellakutty...Athathai Inga namma kuda than Engayachum irunthu ellathaiyum pathutu irupanga...Feel pannatha di".

Nithya: Ahmaa la...En mummy en kooda than irupa..Cheri Cheri...kalyanam ponna amaithiya room la irunga...na poi Anna epo varuvanga nu Ketu Varan. She ran away.

Mithra Mv: Epdi Normal ah iruka mathiri nadichitu pora paaru.
_____________________________________________
It was a time for Miithra’s  nalangu..Every relatives were present in the hall for doing rituals for Mithra.

Some of the  devil relative characters.

Sivagami paati

Manoharan

Nalini

Ragini

Rahul

Mithra came to the hall with Nithya. Everybody were busy in seeing Nithya. Arun and Nithya winked at each other for sometimes.

Sivagami paati: Ahmaa!..Yaaru antha ponnu Mithra kuda irukarthu.

Mithra: En frnd paati.

Nalini: Apdiyaa!..Nalla than iruka..Entha ooru ma.

Nithya nervously looked at Arun. He closed his eyes for assurance.

Nithya: Chennai..Ipo Madurai la than irukan.

Manoharan: Appa amma la ena ma panranga.

Nithya: Athu..Athu..oorula.

Raji: Athu epdi mama solluva..ava appan jail irukan..amma sethutaa nu.

Rajiv Thatha: Rajiiiii….Ena pesura.

Raji: Unmaiya thana pa solran..na enna poiya nithya sonnan.

Nithya literally cried, “Antha aal onnum en appa illa”.

Ragini: Nee epdiyo po ma..aana intha vishesha veetla vanthu azhatha..athu mattum illama..jail ku ponavan kudumbathu ponnum.

Nithya cried, “En appa illa nu solran illa”.

Nalini: Apo aanathayaaa.

Nithya: Ahmaa!...Apdiyae vechikonga.

Sivagami paati: Apdi thoorama po first uh…ivlo kalangatha vechukitu nadu veetla vanthu nikkura.

Nithya ran from there, Helplessly Arun control himself for Mithra.

Mithra wanted to go from there to Nithya..She was about to stand Ragini pushed her, “Nee enga di pathila pora, ukkaru”.

Later, all were doing the rituals. Family members were hurt they cant own Nithya for them. Once the Ritual was ended Mithra go in search of Nithya for their room. Nithya was sobbing in the bed, she feels Mithra came in, She wiped her tears and putup a fake smile in her face. Mithra hugged her and asked n no of sorries.

Nithya:  Aiyooo!..kalyanam ponnu ipdi azhalam ah. Na la onnum feel pannala…suma mobile than pathutu irunthan. Aprm Harish anna call pannaga…Avanga ellam Naaliku mrng vanthruvangalam straight ah kovil ku…Ranjith anna uhm kuda vanthruvaangalam.

Mithra: Epdi di unnala ipdi la nadika mudiyuthu.

Nithya: Akka..Nijamavae  Im fine kaa..Nambunga.

Later the family members entered the room except Arun with full of hurt and guilt and asked Sorry to her. She convinced all of them.
______________________________________

Mirusha’s cousin Rahul arrived for the marriage of Mithra.

Mirusha: Na sonna ellam nyabagam iruku la.

Rahul: Na pathukuran Miru..U don’t worry. Okk.
______________________________________

Next day Everyone went to the temple and waiting for Groom’s family. Earlier Night, Siva informs all the happenings to harish and ranjith. Nithya tries her best to distance herself from the family. Arun and Nithya didn’t get a time a spoke each other. At the time of Groom’s family arrival.

Sivagami patti: Mirusha kannu nee poi maaplai ku arathi edu.

Harish Mother: Thangachi mora ullavanga thana ma edukanum.

Sivagami patti: Ahmaa ma!..Mirusha uhm Maaplai ku Thangachi mora than varum.

Harish: En thangachi irukapa ethuku ma…irunga…deii siva..Nithya va kupdu.

Siva: Thooo 2 mins mams.

Siva came with Nithya. She had a fear to face everyone and came there.

Harish dad: Nithyaa!..Annanuku aarathi edukama enga poita..po po edu ma.

Nithya: illa pa…athu.

Harish: Nithyaa..annan solran edu.

Ragini: Maapla ava yaaru ava kudumbam latchanam enna nu theriyama pesitu irukingaa.

Harish: Ava en kudumbam than nga…en thangachi nu solrane purilayaa.

Then Nithya takes Aarathi to Harish to get in…Except the relatives the family members were went inside the temple happily.
______________________________________

Comment la Marakama review sollunga.