true ending?

warnings: death, panic attack, scuicide

words: 821

time it took to write: unknown

edited: nope

charachters: sooga, khoga, ravali, link, zelda, the other champions

ship: sooga x khoga

fandom: legend of zelda (hyrule worriors: age of calamity)

With a final hit from the legendary sword, our enemy fell to the ground, dead, then... dissapeared into a tru force? I stopped paying attention. Everyone cheered exept for me. Something didnt feel right. I should be happy right now. We defeated calamity ganon! Why am i... still sad?

"Khoga? Why arent you happy?"

My head snapped to the source of the voice. Oh. the princess. I looked at her through my mask, then shrugged. Everyone turned to me. I usually like attention, but not right now.

"Are you still crying over that sooga boy? Wanst he just your right hand guy?"

Ravalli's words pissed me off. Sooga was not just my 'right hand guy', sooga was my friend, the one i trusted, the one who truly knew me, the one i loved. And now hes gone. Not even that long ago either. I looked at ravali, a dagger like look in my eyes that he could sense.

"Just because i had someone i loved and he died doesnt mean you can be a little bitch about it. Your just jelous about the fact i had someone who cared about me. You dont have someone like that, you just push everyone away by being a dick to them just because you dont like yourself. Your a horrible exuse for a 'hero'."

Everyone gasped at my words. I didnt even say anything that smart why is everyone surprised? Oh. right. They dont swear here. Oops.

"Why you little-"

Ravalli was cut off by link who stood inbetween us, they looked at ravali and shook their head. Ravali's look calmed, then he nodded.

"Wow, you want link that bad huh? You are such a fucking simp."

The princess tried to speak, she tried to say that we should be celibrating instead of fighting.

"Yeah, right. You want us to get along just because i helped fight calamity ganon. Ya know what? Fuck this shit im out"

With that, i teleported away, out of the castle, onto the ruined grounds outside where monsters were attacking the people, but they ignored anyone part of the yiga. I sighed as i began to walk back to the base ofthe yiga. Some of the footsoldiers of my clan tried to talk to me, but i ignored them. Soon there was no one in sight. There was a party at the castle so thats where everyone was going. I dont want to go, as if rather be anywhere else... well almost anywhere.

The night was new, but it was calming. I always enjoyed walking with sooga at night. Great now im even more sad, thanks a lot brain. I tried to get my mind off everything that has happened recently, though that did not work, i just ended up javing a metal recap of everything; sooga's dead, calamity ganon's dead, we (the yiga) betrayed everything we stand for, i almost adopted a cat, probably half our troupes are dead, missing, or injured, and now there is a goddamn party! People are acting like none of this ever happened, like we lost no one.

"I dont want to walk anymore..." i spoke to myself

"But i dont want to go back to the hideout."

I didnt know what to do, so i sat down on the damp, cold grass.

I sat still, not even blinking (which was odd because i never sit still), just thinking. Not just about where i should go at this very moment, but about lots of things; are we still the yiga since we betrayed calamity ganon? Will i ever see sooga again? Do the other yiga even need me anymore? Should we move our base since everyone knows were out current base is? Did sooga ever love me like i loved him?

Thoughts ran through my brain at a pase where i couldnt actually think, soon i couldnt hear anything, then i couldnt see. I began to freak out, not really knowing what was happening. Then it clicked. Panic attack. Fuck.

I was alone, comepletely alone. Whenever this kind of stuff happened, sooga was always there, but he is not here now, and he never will again. I dont want to live if he is dead.

Then, my brain stopped. I got my sense of sight and hearing back, and my breathing calmed. I could no longer feel any emotion. I stood, then teleported to the hideout. I walked inside, weaving my way through the labrinth of empty hallways, all the way to my room. I then opened the magnetic door, and stepped out to the courtyard that was the home of the endless pit.

I walked over to the pit, looking down into the darkness below. I then took off my mask, placing it on the ground, by my feet.

"Thank you for keeping me alive this long. I love you, sooga."

With that, i fell.

Into the darkness.

For the first time in a very long time, i felt calm.

My eyes closed.

Then i hit the ground.

Then..

Nothing.