i miss you

warnings: mention of killing

words: 355

time it took to write: 20 min

edited: nope

charachters: 0000, 0015

ship: none

fandom: pixieverse

Days pass, no sight other. She disappeared after being sent on a mission without me. 9 cant seem to find her on the tracking system, thers no trace of her ever existing. Theres a part of me that feels like this is my fault. Well, i know this is my fault. If i had gone on that mission she wou;d still be here with me. Also we got in a argument before she left. She wanted us to run away together, i refused adn she got mad at me. We shouted, argued. I felt horrible for snapping at her, but she said something crazy! I cant leave this place even if i wanted to. Theres no way. I dont know anything else then this place. I have been here since before i can remember. I dont even know my own fucking name! I havent eat anything since she left and i have bearly been at the base, i have just been out, on any mission available. I have forgotten how it feels to feel emotions since she left. I had just gotten used to being at least a bit happy and now.. Now im back to the creepy emotionless mercenary i was trained to be. It was currently 3:41 am, and im laying with my back against the floor of my room, eyes glues to the blank ceiling. I was told today that if i ever saw her i should immediately kill her. I dont want to do that though. I just want her back here with me, but i know she doesnt want to be here. She is probably happy without me. I just want to know if shes safe. I want to protect her like have the years shes been here. It doesnt matter what i want though. I will obay orders. Kill her on sight.

Im sorry 0015.

Its my job.

I do miss you.

If you ever see me, run. Run for your life because i will follow orders until the fall of this orgonisation or to the day i die. Whichever comes first.

I miss you, my friend.