Chapter 6 ~★©

The person in the pic above is PETE RICHMOND, he seems cute rather than hot though, his hair is amazing..

~*~*~*~

"Is it not true that you miss her? That you'd love to have her back?"

He just looked at me.

I felt my eyes burning warning me of the tears that are about to start slipping into my cheeks. "Is it true that you made a mistake choosing me?" My voice cracked at the end, I pulled my knees to my chest and covered my face with my arms pulling them down to my knees.

"I'm sure I made no mistake." He finally said in a whisper. "We've been dating for 3 days and I already feel more to you than I ever felt for Maddy or anyone else, I feel that you were the only thing missing from my life and I'm so fucking scared I might lose you if I did or said the wrong thing to you, I love you so much Noam, so fucking much, please forgive me for this misunderstanding." He wiped a tear off my face with his thumb. "Just know I feel no regret and will never feel any for loving you, okay?"

I threw myself at him and couldn't hold back tears anymore, he held me tight, one hand on my back and the other in my hair, he leaned close to my face and I could feel his hot breath on my cheek as he whispered into my ear. "I love you Noam and no one else."

"I love you too!"

Its funny how we started saying 'love you' this fast, Pete is the rich badboy and I'm the good daughter of an ex actress, how did we go this far, its been only 3 days, hell! I talked to him the first time ever just three days ago and we're already saying 'I love you'!

"By the way should I take you my place? We'd watch a movie if you want; I wanna make it up to you."

"Okay."

He smiled and took my hand with his and pulled me up, I brushed the invisible dust off my clothes and looked at Pete just as a hand made its way to my ..ass.. He squeezed me and pulled me closer leading me towards his place.

As soon as we reached his mansion he unlocked the door letting me in then locking it behind me, then he led me upstairs towards his room, he turned on the lights, again pushing me in and closing the door behind me, I stood in the middle of the room awkwardly staring at his bed, a double bed with dark blue sheets, it was made neatly, I felt embarrassed remembering my unmade bed and my scattered clothes all over my room, I blushed.

I turned around to look at Pete, his back was resting on the door behind me, his arms folded across his chest, smirking.

"Your fist time?" He asked amused.

"Uh.. In a boy's room?" I asked awkwardly.

His smirk widened, he walked over to me and put both his hands on my waist, he leaned in, his lips just a few inches away from my neck. "Yes Noam, in a boy's room." He said pressing his lips against my skin.

My head automatically fell backwards giving him more access, I closed my eyes and let him, he kissed down my neck to my shoulder and up my neck while his hands searched my body, he removed his hands from my hips and moved them up to my waist at the same time his lips crashed mine, he pressed against me and we fell on the double bed behind us, I let out a scream when I fell and he smirked even wider, at least now I know he likes it when I scream against his lips, he deepened the kiss wanting more, I wanted more too, I moved my hands to his shirt, I slipped my hands in feeling his abs, he squeezed himself between my legs and I wrapped my legs around his waist, his hands held my waist then slowly started inching my shirt up and he slipped his hands in, holding my waist under the shirt tight, I removed my hands from his abs and wrapped them around his neck wanting more.

The kiss slowed down until it stopped, I didn't want it to stop though, he's amazing at kissing! He makes kissing hot!

We were both panting for air, he pressed his forehead to mine and whispered to me still panting. "Noam Anderson, you turn me on in the weirdest ways."

And just like that he got off me, removing his hands off me like he didn't just set me on fire, he rolled to the left side of the bed and looked at me smiling not smirking. "We made out!" I blurted out loudly.

Pete snorted but agreed. "We did."

I smiled, the bad boy is a good boy for me, I kicked off my heals and threw my trousers to the floor, standing on the edge of the bed with only my underwear and a cream shirt.

Pete left his head up from the pillow and looked at me frowning his eyebrows ever so slightly. "What are you doing?"

"Well, I was wondering if the rumors about you being a bad boy is true and thought I'd try tempting you to know the truth.. Looks like rumors are not true."

His face turned pink and I couldn't help but laugh at his reaction.

I shook my head in between giggles, I leaned towards him and smiled. "Minutes ago your hands were all over my body, why not now when I gave you all the access you need?"

He smiled. "Looking at you now, I think I wanna go to bed."

His hands gripping my bare hips, I tensed under his touch and had the butterflies, he wrapped me around his waist and pulled the covers all over us, with his lips on my shoulder, his eye never leaving mine, his hands searching all over my body, stroking me, I moaned.

He stiffened at the sound and placed his lips on mine, just like the last time, but this time his body stayed pressed against mine when we stopped.

2 hours later: 1am

In the quiet night and quiet place and quiet house were there is only me and Pete, me lying on my back, Pete between my legs, his head on my chest, hands round my waist holding me tight for dear life, I put my hand in his hair smoothing it, and the other on his bare back -I ripped his shirt at some point in between kissing- he sounds asleep, his eyes are shut and his face softened, he looks so.. Innocent.

I leaned in slightly and kissed his hair before removing my hand from his hair.

"Don't stop." He said taking my wrist and placing my hand in his hair again and yawning. "I like it."

"You do?" I asked surprised he's still awake.

He dismissed my question. "You should feel lucky, you're the only one I let touch my hair."

I smiled. "I am more than lucky."

We stayed quiet for a while, I smoothing his hair with my hand, and he's holding tightly into me.

"Noam?" He asked in his sleepy voice, yawning.

"Yeah?" I asked equally sleepy, trying so hard not to stare at his shirtless figure.

"If you were dreaming ask me out when you wake up, okay?"

"You're high!" I snorted.

"No, seriously."

"What if you and Mady were still dating?"

"I'll leave her for you."

I smiled. "If you were dreaming, ask me out when you wake up."

"Definitely."

3:40am

Jesus Christ, he's snoring!

~*~*~*~

I'm so sorry for not updating in the past few days -not that anyone is reading this story anyway 😂

Teaser: "The doorknob turned and a beautiful red haired girl entered holding too many bags, she looked at us and her blue eyes widened.."

Who's the girl Pete was keeping a secret?
I'll leave you guessing who is she 0:)