Introduction

『Gazing through crystal eyes』

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

『Gazing through crystal eyes』

──「」──

Hello everyone! Welcome to Eye of The Beholder!

This fanfic can be read as a stand-alone since I do reintroduce some things for it to make sense. However, if you want a better idea of a few characters, you can read Plus Minus One for more clarification. But again, it isn't necessary to do so if you don't want.

Some things to be aware of:

✾ This story is a BNHA original character fanfic and, like my other fics, does not take place in the current timeline. No canon characters will appear, so don't be disappointed when you don't see them.

✾ Fight scenes are included here, which will involve injuries and blood. If you are not comfortable with this, you've been warned.

✾ This book was written for fun but is written with just as much seriousness as the rest of my books.

And with all of that said, I hope you enjoy Eye of the Beholder!

Started publishing: June 27th, 2022

Finished publishing: September 11th, 2022

──「」──

❯──「✾」──❮

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.