Byakuran doesn't wanna die!

Description:

Byakuran, the evil bastard that terrorized the future -- the asshole who fucked so many different parallel universes because of his boredom... The guy who gets INCINERATED by Tsuna in the future...

And I've just reincarnated into this asshole?

Fuck that -- I don't wanna fucking die!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Byakuran doesn't wanna die!

He sat around in the living room with headphones on, listening to music while eating away at a package of marshmallows, it was his favorite snack, for some reason they just tasted right. He wondered why.

"Byakuran!" Two people looked at him with bright smiles on their faces, he turned his eyes to see their faces. These two were his mother and father. They looked like regular Joes -- but they weren't fooling him, he knew what delved beneath the shadows. "We're going out tonight -- make sure to behave!" they said, making the boy roll his eyes, he was twelve, but they still treated him like he was five.

Both of them were wearing fancy clothing -- then again that was to be expected for people who were about to brutally kill their enemies at a formal party...

That's right, brutally murder their enemies. Byakuran knew of it, and there was nothing they could do to tell him otherwise. After all, he'd seen it before. It was an accident, but he definitely saw it. From then on, he decided he wanted to get the fuck out of wherever the place he was. He would run away, but they're not just average people with average connections -- they are mafioso, with mafioso networks, and he didn't feel like risking it, at least not normally.

"Well then! Bye bye!" they said, opening the front door and closing it behind them. Byakurn got up from his seat and walked to his room, and grabbed a box beneath his bed. He opened it and grabbed the several porn magazines he'd put inside -- he threw them out and then turned the box upside down. He'd put a LOT of doujins and porn in the box.

He looked at the empty box and then resolved himself. He placed his finger in a small dent of the box and then pushed it, causing the bottom of the box to lift itself awkwardly. He took the fake surface with his other hand and looked at the two rings inside. He took them and placed the orange one in his middle finger and the other one in his inner pocket before putting the porn back. It was his treasure -- would anyone believe him if he said he found it after falling into a river?

Well, that's where he found them -- he remembers it very clearly too. Some idiot kids were annoying him and pushing him around, he wasn't the most popular guy in school. Maybe it was the white clothing, white hair... or maybe it was the weird birthmark on his left cheek beneath his eye... that's right that wasn't paint or a tattoo... it was something he was born with... Those kids really didn't like him, so they threw him off a bridge and into a canal, he sunk to the bottom and there he found them ... kinda just sitting there 'Is fate fucking with me?' where the exact words in his mind when he saw them.

After finding them he kept them inside the box, because he knew his parents checked EVERYTHING in his room, everything except the box. Why? well because his mother was too embarrassed to look through all the kinky porn he'd picked out and just left the box alone -- the perfect parent deterrent. Most would be afraid they would confront him about the porn mags, but Byakuran knew his parents better than anyone... and he knew they'd be too embarrassed to bring it up.