Byakuran doesn't wanna die pt.2

Description:

Byakuran, the evil bastard that terrorized the future -- the asshole who fucked so many different parallel universes because of his boredom... The guy who gets INCINERATED by Tsuna in the future...

And I've just reincarnated into this asshole?

Fuck that -- I don't wanna fucking die!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Byakuran doesn't wanna die!

Byakuran didn't want to wake up, he was far too comfortable. Yes, he had a bed in his home, but it didn't have an actual mattress, instead sporting a steel block, the pillows were hard and it's covers were thin. This place had thick covers and a hard, but still kind of fluffy mattress that made it extremely easy to sleep in. It was warm, and comfortable, and there were two pillows, meaning he could hug one and put one on his head. 

'This is bliss,' Byakuran spent a week and a half in a cold sewer with a hard pillow, just being in a warm, comfortable bed felt like a dream. He hugged the pillow harder, while bringing one of his hands on his chest.

It thumped very slowly, just by paying attention to it he could feel it, and then with more focus, hear it. His heartbeat, it's beat created a soothing rhythm that made Byakuran's immersion to dreamland easier. 

The mattress sunk down, someone else was on it with him. Byakuran kept his eyes closed, it didn't feel like they meant any harm. Then there was a warm touch that moved his hair around softly, something that he felt a mother would do. "Ahhh... your hair is so soft, I'm so jealous, it's like touching silk..." it was a woman, she was controlling her voice and whispering.

Byakuran's eyes twitched as a small slit formed between his eyelids. The image was blurry, but it was a beautiful woman, he couldn't see the details of her face, but her two giant big eyes were definitely awe-inducing, they were the same color as the sea reflecting sunlight. Byakuran wanted a bigger look, he opened his eyes a bit more and the image became clearer. It was Aria, she was laying next to him, resting her head on the palm of her head while stroking his hair gently. 

"Oh. Did I wake you up? I see we have the same habit of hugging things when we're asleep," Aria looked down, and Byakuran's sight followed. Byakuran's eyes shot opened and his cheeks warmed up. Why was she laying next to him? Wasn't it inappropriate to do something like this? Byakuran wasn't sure if he told her to continue or to tell her to stop, "You've been sleeping for quite some time you know? It's already morning," Aria took her hand off Byakuran's head and placed it on her hip, "Well, let's go eat some breakfast?"

She shuffled off the bed and then extended her hand. Byakuran let go of the pillow and reached out to her as well. He gripped her hand and felt himself get pulled to outside the bed, he stood in front of Aria and looked up to see her eyes. There was a sudden increase in sunlight in the room, making Byakuran's eyes squint, he rubbed his eyes. He felt a hand touch his head again and opened his eyes.

"Why are you touching my head so much?" Byakuran wondered. Arian hummed with a smile on her face before gently stroking Byakuran's head some more.

"So, what would you like for breakfast?" Aria ignored his question entirely. Byakuran couldn't understand what was so interesting about his hair, he stayed quiet as to not anger the person who let him inside their home, don't bite the hand that fed you was the general thought.