Epi .07 - Protecting Her

Hasini came back to Chennai after 3days. In these three days Jayesh used to call her twice a day to check her whereabouts.

Hasini's thoughts drifted to him sometimes.

Hasini's "Why am I thinking about him?"

She entered Jayesh's flat at 9.00am in the morning.

Jayesh was sitting at the dining table.

"Revathi sis  breakfast." He shouted.

She came from the kitchen and pointed to the dishes which were already placed in front of him.

Jayesh smiled sheepishly and Revathi sighed.

Hasini walked towards him and sat in front of him. Jayesh was looking at something on his phone.

Hasini's phone vibrated.
Jayesh has texted her.

Whatsapp conversation:

Jayesh - Good morning Hasini.

Hasini - Good morning.

Jayesh - So what are you doing?

Hasini - Nothing.

Jayesh - Had your breakfast?

Hasini - Not yet.

Jayesh - Why?

Hasini - I need to refresh.

Jayesh - Ok.. Where are you ? Are you done with all your work?

Hasini - I'm in front of you.

Jayesh was confused.

Jayesh - What kind of joke is this?

He laughed audibly and raised his head from the phone and saw her. Jayesh was shocked. He looked at his phone and looked at her simultaneously. Hasini smiled seeing his reaction.

"When when did you come?" He asked in a shocking tone.

"When you were shouting at Revathi akka and asking for breakfast." She answered casually.

Jayesh was still in a state of shock. Hasini washed her hands and served him breakfast.

"Have it." She said.

Jayesh started to eat.
Hasini went to the kitchen and greeted Revathi.
Jayesh informed and left to work and Revathi left after finishing her work.
Hasini had her breakfast and sat in the living room.
The information which Revathi told messed her mind.
Revathi told that Jayesh didn't had his food properly and didn't sleep properly. He was talking about Hasini all the time and he was so worried about her.
Hasini's thoughts were broken when she received a call from her mother in law.

"How are you Hasini?" Geetha asked.

"I'm good. How are you?" She asked.

"I'm fine ma. I called you to tell you an important thing." Geetha said.

"Tell me aunty." Hasini asked.

"After 2 weeks there is a wedding and temple function in our native place so we should go." Geetha informed me.

"How many days aunty." Hasini asked. 

"Probably 3 - 4 days dear. That too during the weekend only." Geetha said.

"OK aunty." She said.

"This weekend we can go shopping. We have to buy gifts and clothes." Geetha said.

"Ok aunty I'll come." Hasini said.

"Bring Jay with you dear please." Geetha said.

Hasini's thought "Why is she pleasing? Maybe he is not interested in shopping."