CH 2

A few days passed quietly with no problems, Torou has been sleeping with his dad ever since his breakdown due to his quirk, his brothers are worried about him but their dad told them to let Torou alone, Touya started to train his kids hand compact just in case if someone came to hurt them,
Torou's injury which was caused by his quirk is healed as touya took him to the hospital.

Touya woke up to see Torou in his arms last night he had nightmares again he remembered his screams then Touya rushed to him so he can calm him down, it was a tiring night but thankfully it has ended, Touya got up then he did his daily chores and waited for his kids to see Torou is the first one to get down he walked to his dad the lied his head on his lap, Touya smiled slightly playing with his son's red hair "you know you can talk to me about anything " he said to his son "I don't want to hurt you again dad" Touya heard his son words and he caught his face "you will never hurt me Torou and that night you weren't in the right mind that is why i am training you so you can control your quirk" he said looking at Torou's eyes " you got your quirk from me, i had difficult time to control it but with training and time i controled my fire" Torou nodded " ok i will train a lot so i can control my quirk even faster than you dad " Touya chuckled and hugged his son " you can train all you want but don't overdue it you know the rules ok" Torou nodded and smiled.

They heard Hotaru's and Hato's feet getting down, they joined them for a few minutes then they walked to the kitchen to eat their breakfast, they helped their dad with the dishes then they got into their room to change their outfit.

After that, they went to the garden to help their dad with the garden, they went inside for the lessons that Touya gives as he wanted them to learn little .

A few hours passed and the TV. is on the kids are watching while their dad work out in their private training room, 2 hours passed then Touya got into the kitchen to make lunch for his kids, Hotaru helped his dad, then they ate.

after that they all went to the training room, Touya taught them a few lessons on controlling their quirk as a few fighting here and there but not overdoing it as Touya doesn't want his kids to feel the pain he felt when he was young from training, he stopped the training when he saw his kids are out of breath then they washed up, Touya walked to their room to see them getting ready to sleep he said goodnight to them, then he went to his bed sighing out loud thinking about Keigo if he was here with them would he solve Torou's problem, he missed his mate more than anything but every time he remembers what happened with Twice his friend and how Keigo no Hawks betrayed him telling his identity to the commission his father and everyone, he felt his tears get out but he wiped them he is okay now his kids are with him not with the commission who knows what shit will they do to his kids, he still wants to know why Keigo betrayed him but he knows that if he saw him he would either kill him or beg him to return back with him, he doesn't know what will happen but he hopes that his kids will be fine and by his sides, Touya chuckled, if you told his past self that he would be this softie he would laughed out loud calling you crazy fucker, but oh well everything changes.

he heard soft steps walking to his room he looked to see Torou looking at him, and Touya smiled then he moved to leave space for his oldest, maybe he needed Torou more than Torou needed him at the moment, Torou climbed onto the bed cuddling to his dad.

The next day

little Hato woke up to search for his oldest brother to see him not on his bed he frowned, he looked around to see Hotaru sleeping soundly, he got up then he washed up, he walked to the kitchen to see his dad cooking breakfast "morning dad" he walked to him and hugged Touya's leg, Touya looked down and smiled "morning Hato did you sleep well" he felt his nod Touya chuckled then he took Hato into his arms lifting him with one hand while with the other hand he continued making breakfast making sure to increase the amount of food as a guest was coming in few minutes, "why are you making a big amount of food " Hato said looking at his dad "oh so you noticed your uncle Shigaraki is coming today" Touya felt Hato bounce in his arms he lightly laughed surprisingly the kids loved Shigaraki calling him uncle Shiga they even call him crusty lips just like their dad, " can you let me down dad i want to wake Torou and Hotaru so they can get ready for uncle Shiga" Touya nodded letting Hato on the floor " don't run or you will fall and don't scare Torou" Touya yelled " ok " he heard his answer.

minutes later Touya heard them getting down he looked at them seeing the happiness in their eyes since they rarely get any guests here "is it true uncle Shiga is coming " Torou asked smiling, Touya was relieved as Torou has been silent these few days he was worried about his son but he respected that he wants to be alone so he left him to think it over by himself helping if he is needed, "yeah he will be there in few minutes to train with us" he looked at them seeing them talking among each others cheering happily.

15 minutes passed then Touya heard a knock on his door, he walked to open the door and saw Shigaraki with Natsu????

_______________________________________________________________________________

so that's it for that chapter, hope you like it, sorry that it was kinda short but I wanted to leave a cliffhanger, hope you have a good day.

1056 words