CH 6

Natsuo left the phone in his mother's hand and sat down beside shoto so he can see their reaction, "natsuo wha-" rei said but she stopped as she saw her oldest son smiling softly, around him, there was three little angels who are looking at her " hi mom " touya said in gentle voice seeing his mom for the first time in years, his mom looked at them in shock "mom what's going on " touya heard fuyumi then he saw her through the screen, her eyes widened and she looked at touya and the kids minute passed as they stayed in shock looking at the screen , touya could hear natsuo's laugh which made him chuckle,"why do they look like robots dad" torou asked making his father laugh, torou leaned in so he can see more clearly, then the screen changed touya saw his little brother. Touya smiled at shoto.
Shoto looked at his nieces and his older brother then smiled
" hi, I'm your uncle shoto" then he saw their smiles " I'm hato" hato screamed and waved his hands excitedly "you are pro hero shoto" hotaru said smiling " yeah, how did you know? " shoto asked as he thought that touya hated him,
" dad always watch you on TV, so we would watch with him, my favorite pro hero is deku" hotaru answered with a smile " well i know him " shoto said smiling at their reaction as their eyes widened "then can we meet him one day" hotaru asked excitedly jumping a little on his father's lap,
" we will see" shoto smiled, then fuyumi appeared on the screen,
she waved her hands " hi" fuyumi said as tears were gathering in her eyes, "helllooo my name is hato I'm 4" hato said excitedly  holding 4 fingers so he can show them  he heard fuyumi laughing at his youngest son
" hello hato I'm your auntie fuyumi, what about your brothers " fuyumi said " hi my name is hotaru" hotaru said, they waited for torou as he took few minutes to reply.
" my name is torou"  torou said facing away from them, Hotaru looked at his brother  frowning at his behavior.
" so who is the oldest " fuyumi asked
" Torou is the oldest " hato said pointing at his oldest brother,
Fuyumi smiled at her nephews wishing that she could meet them in real life, she was sad as torou refused to look at them and he was hiding himself as he was holding his father's hand hiding his face in it.
"Fuyumi give me the phone please" touya heard his mother's voice then seconds later he saw her face,
" touya " she said looking at her son's face as he smiled at his mother
" hey ma" touya said " hi kids I'm your grandma " she smiled at the little angels they replied with a little hello minutes passed as hato talked to them and they listened to him answering now and then about his questions, touya got up as he should prepare for something leaving the phone to his kids so they can talk to their family, but as soon as touya left, torou got up and went with his dad.
Hotaru frowned, he was worried about torou, " why did torou leave hota" hato said as he looked at his brother  " i don't know hato dad said to leave him figure it all since he doesn't want to talk about it "
Shoto listened to his nephews " what happened hato" he asked his nephew
" torou got nightmares few nights ago that caused his blue fire to be bad and he was sleeping in dad's room, so dad got hurt again " hato said remembering his brother tears and shock. Shoto frowned at this story he was worried about his nephew, fuyumi changed the subject as she didn't want the few minutes they got with her nephews to be sad, they talked for a few more minutes then they saw touya again carrying torou.
He joined the talk with his family eventually torou asked them some questions.
Two hours passed as the video call continued, natsuo joined in too.
When they heard the door open in their side as endeavor entered, touya stopped talking to shoto then he turned to his kids " ok time to say goodnight to your uncles, auntie and grandma " touya said as he didn't want endeavor to talk to his kids not now maybe later, if it was touya's wish he didn't want his kids to meet his father at all.
The kids whined a little as they wanted to continue the call even torou who kinda warmed to shoto, but one look from their father caused them to stop then saying goodnight.
" don't worry, you will meet up with them soon"  touya said to his kids.
His kids smiled then they ran to their room.
" will we meet them ?" Fuyumi asked as she hoped to meet her brother
" yeah you should thank natsuo and his boyfriend they made me think about it" rei gasped in shock, shoto, fuyumi, rei and endeavor looked at natsuo.
So natsuo didn't tell them about his relationship with shiga interesting, well he dug his own grave when he convinced touya to talk to his family.
" thanks touya " natsuo said which caused touya to laugh.
" moving on, when? , also did you talk to hawks the poor guy is a mess touya" rei said looking at her son
" i don't know ma I'm still thinking about it" touya replied " will you let the kids meet me" touya heard endeavor " honestly i don't want them to meet you ever" touya said as he saw endeavor looking at the floor
" i don't even want to meet up with you " touya continued " but maybe they need you, so if i meet up with ma, fuyumi, shoto just know that it will take sometime"  touya said then he looked at his mother " I'm thinking of coming few days to stay with you with my kids maybe i will meet keigo or not honestly ma i don't even want to let my kids to know the truth i just want them to be happy they wanted to meet you, and they want to meet keigo but I'm still thinking about it"
Touya looked at endeavor again
" i also don't want to fight when i went to remove the scars it hurt like hell so i don't want any fights " endeavor frowned as he heard about his son pain.
" i need to go goodnight ma, shoto , natsuo and fuyumi " touya said
" goodnight touya be safe " rei said
As the rest of  the todoroki's said goodnight.
The video call ended, touya sighed in relief that the call was good, he got up and walked to his kids room.
Touya walked to his kids room, he saw them talking in hushed voices he smiled and walked to them quietly then he took hato lifting him up, he heard his laughter as touya put him on his shoulder " what do we have here " touya said smiling at his youngest he saw hotaru getting up
" leave  him alone " hotaru jumped so he can catch his father, which caused touya to fall on one of the beds, touya smirked taking both of his children then tickling them as he heard their laughter, touya smiled,  torou joined trying to save his brothers, but those little mischiefs can't escape their father, as they played with each other for a few minutes touya stopped then he rested his body on the bed as his kids tried to catch their breath, they got closer to their father seeking his warmth which touya gave.
Touya got up as he lifted hotaru to put him on his bed then tucked him kissing his forehead, moving to hato who hugged his dad, touya hugged him back then tucked him, kissing hato's forehead, then he wlked to torou he sat on his son's bed " we are here for you torou just know that, i will do anything for you , same for you hato and hotaru, you have me and you have each other with that you could face the whole world"
Touya said tucking his son then kissing his forehead " i will stay here till you fall asleep ok " touya said then he waited for his kids nod, then he sat on the bed "can we meet our mom" torou said looking at his father, touya sighed " do you remember when i taught  you about omega and alphas " touya asked
" yeah " hotaru replied " your mom he is an omega he gave birth to you " touya said as he waited for the other questions " does mom wants to meet us " torou asked " yeah he does and he will meet you soon things happened torou i had to leave so i can protect you "  touya said.  He stayed as his kids seemed to accept his answer, with that they slept in the same room with their father's presence.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Short chapter i know sorry for not updating sooner.