ch 11

I think i updated last week? Idk but i will try to finish this chapter today I’m trying to finish it in one go but we will see how it goes.

We are still in Touya, shoto, bokugo and izuku’s pov btw so don’t get confused.

The fire explosion of Touya caused burns all over his body, As Touya groaned in pain Bokugo quickly got him then he lifted him up and ran to the nearest hospital that could help Touya as he withered in pain with every pressure that he felt in his body.

When they reached the hospital nurses took Touya and helped Bokugo with his injuries, after that Bokugo went to check about Touya,  which resulted to an angry bird cussing at everyone who refused to let him inside Touya’s hospital room, after calming down(trying but failed) he cussed again until finally some doctor shit told him that Touya’s burns were very severe but he would survive but his healing process would probably take more time as Touya used a lot of fire and as his body isn’t tolerant to his fire and burnt his gear and some parts of his body, his healing need some time.

As the doctor advised Bokugo to sit down and try to relax he cussed him out and decided to call his mate after few rings Shoto responded “ hey Kat did you find anything?” Shoto responded

“ Yeah we did but your brother in return got hurt badly so I need you or Izu to come here to watch your brother and I will continue on the lead “ Bokugo replied anger filled in his voice he was disappointed in himself he was a ranked hero for god sake and he couldn’t protect his mate’s brother “ what happened? Shoto asked.

“We found a lead to those fuckers but they trapped us they were a lot and trained too we had really bad disadvantages so Touya used a lot of his quirk and now he is in hospital cause he is a big fucking idiot “ Bokugo responded already knowing that his mate will come here “ I am coming and I am calling mom to come to you send me your location and Touya hospital room”

Bokugo was going to answer but “ wait you called Rai are you fucking idiot what will Touya say you fucking big idiot” Bokugo yelled at Shoto “ no I didn’t call mom I called endeavor and before you say anything we need him in this case Kat they got the same evidence and such we need to find the children what if they were sold, I saw some pictures of some killed ones and Kat I can’t let my nephews be like that I would never forgive myself and I know Touya will understand what I did was right send the location we will see you soon” before Bokugo can even respond Shoto ended the call.

After that Shoto called his mother and told her what happened he told her to get Natsuo to drive her there as they needed to check on Touya and then Bokugo will come to them and question the one who they captured him.

When Rei arrived she found Bokugo waiting for her then he lead them to Touya’s hospital room when they entered they saw many bandages covering Touya’s body but Rei noticed how changed he was, the last time she saw him was when most of his body was badly burnt but what she saw reminder her of her little baby yes he was burned from what happened luckily it seemed these burns will heal soon.

After a while Touya waked up to see his mother he was surprised but he thought that maybe Shoto called them “Shoto called you” he said surprising Rei who looked at him in shook but she smiled at him “ yeah he did he was too worried about his nephews could you forgive him “ she smiled and caressed his cheeks careful not to hurt him “yeah is Endeavor and Keigo here” Touya asked as he leaned in his mother’s hand “ they are with Shoto and Izuku “ Touya nodded then sat up “ I should go can you please call the doctors “ Rei got up holding Touya to stop him
“ you need to rest what are you doing”   “ I need to go none of them know the place especially the shady one” Touya said as he got up wincing in pain but he moved to get dressed his mother tried to stop him but she couldn’t so she moved to get his doctor at least she will help him she called Natsuo to inform him who in turn was already ready as he knows his brother won’t care until he get his children.

After signing his papers he went outside with his mother who helped him no one will stop him anyway he will find his children first then he will decide to rest later on, he met Natsuo who already was in the car waiting for them with a new gear which would help him as it has hig tolerance especially for blue fire , As Touya got inside Natsuo handed him painkillers for his pain then they headed to the location of Shoto, Bokugo, Izuku, Endeavor, and Keigo.

Touya got out of the car crew his father’s eyes widened as he saw his oldest son “Touya you need to rest we will handle this” Shoto tried but Touya responded “look I am not resting till I got my kids i won’t tell you what you did calling them was wrong cause I know we are in need of them but we will talk later not now” then he walked to Bokugo check on him “ are you okay you angry bird”  Bokugo scoffed then answered him “ I’m good you bitch we need to go to the location that we heard from those little cowards motherfuckers” Touya nodded then he went to wear the gear that Natsuo gave him.

After that without glancing at Keigo nor Endevor he hugged Shigaraki then they started on planning, they divided into three teams Shigaraki, Touya, and Izuku,  Bokugo, and Endeavor,   Izuku, and Hawks in a team while the rest stayed as a back up they separated at a point.

Touya, Shigaraki, and Izuku went to the location that was agreed upon while the others searched around in specific location that they got from the injured gang.

As they neared the location they noticed different guards around the place they separated around the place, Touya walked or more like sneaked inside knocking out the one who are guarding outside till he entered inside the warehouse he continued what he was doing  knocking out the guards and hiding their body he was desecrate as he could as he didn’t want any danger to any kid if they were held in that warehouse, as he advanced he went to the cells to see a lot of kids inside and fortunately they didn’t see him, he sent Shigaraki, and Izuku massage that he reached some kids so they had some back up to help them.

Touya gave out his signal to attack, and then he waited, he heard angry voices then he started on freeing the kids checking if his kids with them but he didn’t find them he sighed out in frustration but he continued on helping the kids out of the warehouse while Izuku, and Shigaraki attacked the gang till they reached the backup then Touya went to help the others.

End of chapter