30.- Warmth?

· · ─────── · 6-7K WORDS · ─────── · ·

HEY U ALL! I MISSED U, I'M BACK, I'M SORRY FOR THE UNINTENTIONAL HIATUS LOL IG JUST... LIFE HAPPENED? YEA.

ANYWAYS I LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND IDK WHY.

AS FOR THE... SWEET PART SOMEWHERE IN THIS CHAPTER I LISTENED TO RIBS BY LORDE AND TO BE SO LONELY BY HARRY STYLES IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN.

Also why did I write all of that in caps???

MISSED U, LOVE U, ENJOY!!!

PD: UNREVISED BY MY BETA BUT I HAD THE URGE TO POST SO IGNORE THE MISTAKES LY ALL

· · ─────── · · ─────── · ·

"Stop right there. Take out your ID."

Right. ID.

A pair of silver eyes looked down at the guard. This one was different from the one last week, would you look at that? They could change guards this quickly, but leave the shit on the streets uncared for.

The guard was small, with brown hair and ordinary looks. Around the age of forty or so, probably with kids- yes, there it was; A marriage ring. 

Damn man, how could someone get attached to another person for life? So fucking hard. Not to mention dangerous. It was probably something never meant for him.

Sighing, he took out the white ID card that belonged to this dumpster and handed it over to the man. The other took a quick glance at the piece of plastic before nodding and giving it back. 

Akira, for once, didn't have it in him to say something. He nodded back, before walking inside the concrete walls built on enslaving unprotected kids and people, only to grab them by the throat and oblige them to either obey or be "disappeared".

The fucking Hero Commission.

He walked through the halls as if he didn't give a care in the world, passing by all the office workers as he neared the elevator. The energy was way more chaotic than last time he came by, along with the faint trace of obvious suffering on the lower and upper restricted levels. 

Stepping across the iron doors of the elevator he took his ID across the buttons, waiting for the scanning to complete and a "Ding" was heard, along with the opening silver doors. Akira hopped in, the elevator once again confirming his identity before displaying the "special menu" of levels. He clicked the certain level preserved for those with the shittiest of lucks to be chosen as the wonderful prodigies "protected" by the hero commission.

What a bunch of bullsh-

"Oi- hold up!" A familiar, annoying voice yelled lively, making Akira's eyebrow twitch as he smirked, utterly annoyed. The blonde man walked inside the elevator, glancing up at Akira only to smile with a cocky grin. "Oh, it's you?"

"Pigeon," Akira said, glancing down at Hawks with a crooked eyebrow. "Don't you have some crazy fans to flirt with?"

"Ah, that's for later." Hawks said nonchalantly, laying his back against the opposite wall of Akira. The blonde wore an arrogant smirk, carefully inspecting the brunette's silver eyes.  Beautiful eyes he would admit, that color was quite unusual.  He seemed to be irritated, but of course, Hawks knew exactly what to do next.