Chapter 1: A Day In The Life And A New Roomate

Elizabeth: Hey, Guess what?

Y/N: What?

Elizabeth: I love you.

Y/N: (Chuckle), I love you too.

BOOM!!!

Y/N: ELIZABETH!!!!

You shot up from your bed gasping for air as the remnants of that day faded from your mind. You slowly felt yourself start to calm down as you took in your surroundings. You were in your bedroom, you were home. You gently rubbed your head and sighed.

Y/N: Fuck me.

You got up from your bed and walked to the bathroom, you looked at yourself in the mirror and chuckled a bit.

Y/N: Damn. I look like shit.

You stripped yourself down revealing the dozens of scars that littered your back and triceps before stepping into the shower. After you finished you threw on a dark purple hoodie alongside a pair of black pants and black sneakers. You walked outside your apartment and were once again greeted by the familiar slums you called home.

The street was nearly flooded by rain and sewage spilling from the sidewalks the putrid stench as potent as ever as it mixed together with a feeling of sickness and dread all around you from those struggling to survive

The street was nearly flooded by rain and sewage spilling from the sidewalks the putrid stench as potent as ever as it mixed together with a feeling of sickness and dread all around you from those struggling to survive. The buildings were rusted and battered to no end some without water or electricity running for those unlucky enough to live inside them, it was honestly a shock to you how some of them were even still standing. And the sad truth of it all...was that this was considered the "nicer" part of Dynasty now.

But regardless of where you were or what you saw in this place one image always stayed the same. The view of that corrupted utopia glowed over the horizon mocking everyone with its presence.

You quietly made your way over to a nearby diner. It wasn't much, to be honest, the kinda place where you wouldn't be surprised to see a cockroach run across your plate, while the T.V. In the corner plays who knows what, but at least it was something plus the staff was always nice. Once you got inside you looked around and saw about 7 people or so just trying to enjoy the little amount of peace and quiet they had in the morning before being forced to take on the day ahead.

You sighed and sat down on a stool by the counter and watched the T.V. as you waited for some service.

Reporter 1: In other news. View-Sphere, Dynasty and New Dynasty's most popular video-sharing platform has recently been facing heavy criticism after one of its channels titled "Hero Complex" gained massive popularity. This channel has over Ten million subscribers worldwide and generates around 100,000 thousand dollars per video, along with countless views.

Reporter 2: They have a ranking system for dangerous and destructive "Gifted" as well as locally known gang members and criminals, offering rewards to make them fight one another, as well as record the violence they inflict upon themselves.