Introduction

WAR, STRIFE, BLOOD, AND LUST

WAR, STRIFE, BLOOD, AND LUST. Those four things reign in the hearts of the gods and mortals. Yet, violence is the answer in every situation for survival—no hope but guts splatting in the hands of both beings.

In the face of hell on both worlds, a fellow named A'bel strolls around Greece hearing rumors of the gods.

He lives with his mother who happens to tend the wheat off the ground and farms with the other women as well as his father is a former Roman soldier. Though the peace that A'bel feels now would soon vanish when horrid acts interrupt the life he once lived. And, there's no turning back.

1. The book is a trilogy.

2. This book was written before with an established cast of faceclaims. Though, I've changed most of the actors/actresses as of now.

3. Also, it is a remake with fleshed-out ideas and was inspired by Greek mythology, Immortals (2011), Hercules (1997), and more.

4. Let this be a SURPRISE factor, the gods will have different races. For example, a black Zeus is biologically related to a white Poseidon. Before anyone starts to trample me, I thought for a moment and feel as if the races of the gods didn't matter since people could say many different sayings of what Zeus or Hera looked like. Considering they are myths related to Greek, I decided to make the gods be mixed with people of color and races where some of the gods are biologically related.

Image: Brandy's Cinderella (1997)

- Also, remember the time when Brandy's Cinderella had an Asian prince that somehow had one white father and a black mother? He wasn't mixed. Plus, none of them said he was adopted 👀

5. This book is rated mature content as well will have sexual themes (looking at you, Zeus) and violence since there are a lot of them.

6. I've reignited my obsession with Greek mythology after two to three years. It's been a while because I have been focusing on other novel ideas such as The Mystique Series: Feeble/Warrior (Books 1 & 2), The Noble Anderson, and as well as the I'M DEAD series starting with Book 1. So, I decided to pick this up from the back of my mind and create about 30-40 chapters.

7. This novel will be in Third Person Omniscient.

8. Sexual assault will be present within this book and it's a no-no message because I will put A'bel in situations in how he will react and whether would he stand up for a cause to advocate for others who are harmed in the wrong way. I've read stories where some mortals were taken advantage of by "said Greek god" and I want to bring light to people who've been through a terrible experience and it's like getting revenge for the abuser.

9. This is a retelling of Greek Mythology mixed with original characters created by me with their own stories to tell.

10. Feel free to correct me on some aspects of the mythology presented and the culture of Greece if you are Greek or have studied it. I am doing the best that I can to accurately portray Ancient Greece and how people thrived.

11. This is a work of fiction.

THE MAIN CHARACTERS - A'BEL, HIS MOM, AND OTHER MORTALS + DEMIGODS MENTIONED IN THE CHAPTERS ARE OWNED BY ME. EXCEPT FOR THE GREEK GODS, LOCATIONS, MYTHS, AND MANY OTHERS MENTIONED IN THE MYTHOLOGY ARE BELONGED TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS ON WHO CREATED THE LORE AND HISTORY OF THE CHARACTERS!

*PLAYLIST*

{LORDE - TEAM : EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD | HANS ZIMMER - FAITH | HALSEY  - BAD AT LOVE : CASTLE / BRITNEY SPEARS - MAKE ME (FT. G-EAZY) \ JULIE FOWLIS - TOUCH THE SKY / "DO YOU DARE TO BELIEVE?"  - LORNE BALFE & HANS ZIMMER / A.D MAIN THEME - LORNE BALFE & HANS ZIMMER / SOUL OF A MAN - STEVEN STERN / SIA - ELASTIC HEART | ENJOY THE SILENCE - KI THEORY | LULLABY FOR A SOLDIER - MAGGIE STIFF | POST MALONE, SWAE LEE - SUNFLOWER | ICKY THUMP - THE WHITE STRIPES}

A/N: THIS IS NOT THE COMPLETE SOUNDTRACK. I am leaving all the good stuff a secret in my playlist that is private on youtube. These are the few good bangers that keep the book alive. Enjoy your ears by listening to these amazing songs.

WARNING ⚠️: There will be sex scenes, brief nudity, attempted suicide, gore, physical, sexual, and emotional abuse, and adult content within this book. Do not read if you are uncomfortable. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

UPDATE: There will be swearing but not a lot of it.

~ Enjoy An Adventure Worth Reading! ~

Started: June 9th, 2022

Ended: N/A