She's A Beauty~ Steve Harrington (Stranger Things)

Request for -jaredallen

Spending my Friday night "babysitting" with my best friend Steve Harrington. What more could a girl ask for right? Steve and I have been the best of friends for as long as I can remember, I think my mom said it was pre-k maybe. It wasn't until Steve started dating Nancy Wheeler that I started to really notice my feelings for him. Of course I didn't let anyone know about my little crush on Steve. I couldn't, I mean do you know how fast that would spread through the town of Hawkins and Hawkins High?

I'm actually excited about getting to babysit with Steve tonight. He said we were watching Dustin, Mike, Lucas, Will, Eleven, and Max. We are going to babysit over at Dustin's house. I think our plan is to watch tv or a movie, play some video games, or just chill out. We weren't going over to babysit until around 6 o'clock tonight so I had plenty of time to change my clothes from the ones I wore to school today. I decided that I needed to look both cute and casual because you never know who could be staring at me. (Cough cough Steve Harrington) I quickly got up and went to my closet looking for something that I could wear. After looking and trying on plenty of outfits I finally decided on wearing my pink and green striped cropped collared shirt with my light wash jeans, and some brown booties.

                       After being at home for a few hours it was finally time for us to go and babysit

After being at home for a few hours it was finally time for us to go and babysit. I got a call from Steve saying that he would come and pick me up which of course I didn't oblige to. I love to drive but I mean if Steve offers to drive always take it. The best part about it is Steve only lives 2 streets over from me. It only took him about 5 minutes to get to my house. Once he was outside he honked his horn for me to come out. I grabbed my purse, and my tote bag before heading out the door. Steve's car was one of those that was instantly recognizable because of the color. He has a 1983 BMW 733i that is a burgundy. After I got in the car he said "ready to have some fun with me tonight" as he wiggled his eyebrows. I giggled and said "oh yeah. I can't wait!"

Once we made it to the Henderson household we parked the car on the right hand side of the driveway in case Dustin's mother Claudia got back early. Before I even had time to grab my things and unbuckle my car seat Steve was already out of the car and opening up my passenger door for me. What a sweetheart I thought to myself. I then got out of the car and said "why thank you good sir." He just laughed and said "you are very welcome my lady." Thank goodness that Steve wasn't looking at me after he had said that because I swear I think I turned 4 shades of pink. Once we got to the front porch of the house Steve rang the doorbell, and about 20 seconds later Dustin answered the door. He then yelled "hey you guys Steve and Y/N are here." Dustin then looked at us and said "come on in." We then stepped inside of the house and were welcomed/greeted by everyone there which was Dustin's whole crew.

Dustin took us to the kitchen first where we were going to get plenty of drinks and snacks before heading down to the basement. The basement was set up just like any normal basement was with a tv, large sectional sofa, some tables, and 2 bookcases that housed the movies, and board games. We then all sat down on the sectional while Dustin got up and spoke to us. He said "so my friends it is a Friday night what did you all want to do? I have some games we can play like DND or if you wanted to watch a movie we could." We sat there and thought about it for a minute before deciding that we wanted to pick a movie and watch it to start the night off. Dustin said he was going to pop some popcorn while we looked through his movie collection. While he went back upstairs we all got up and walked over to the bookshelf to look at the movies. After much debate we narrowed it down to 2 movies we had picked Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom or Ghostbusters. Mike grabbed a sheet of paper and ripped it up into tiny pieces for us to write on. We were each going to vote on which one we wanted and then place them in a hat where one of us will pick one anonymously. After Dustin got back downstairs he joined in and voted to. Once all the votes were in Dustin took off his hat and had us each place our votes in. He then shook up his hat before reaching in and grabbing a piece of paper. He then pulled out the small piece of paper with Ghostbusters written on it in my handwriting.

                          -Time Jump-
After the movie was over the boys all went over to one of the tables and set up DND on it. They were going to play while us girls sat at the sectional and decided to paint our nails. In my big tote bag that I brought with me I had some magazines, a book, a small nail kit, and some different colored polish. I picked a light pink, Max picked a lime green color, and El picked a cobalt blue color. While we were painting our nails I made some small talk with the girls of course the main topic of conversation was boys. Both Max and El looks and me and asked "ooh do you have a crush on anyone Y/N?" I blushed and looked down before continuing to paint my nails. Both of the girls looked at me and said "oh my goodness it's someone here isn't it? Is it Steve?" I nodded my head yes. Unbeknownst to me Dustin was listening in on the conversation.

*Dustin's Point of View

"Alright guys let's play some DND. I'll be the Dungeon Master." I said. The guys all said "okay Dustin show us what you got." We begin by having everyone create their own character then we will start the adventure. Once the game had officially started the guys all began to talk about different things besides playing the game of course. I then said "so Steve are you dating anyone?" Steve looked at me and said "I'm not right now. Why?" I thought about it for a minute and then said "I know someone that would be a good fit for you." He said "oh really, tell me about her." Okay well "for starters she is someone that is super nice. She has such a bubbly personality. She is always helping others. She loves listening to classic rock music and she has great fashion sense." Steve then said "okay I have to meet this girl. What's her name?" I then looked at him and said "it's Y/N."

*back to Y/N's Point of View

After I was done painting my nails I was waiting for them to dry, so I started fanning them with my magazine. I then heard music start playing, it was one of my favorite songs. It was "She's a Beauty" by The Tubes. I smiled so big hearing it come on. I then noticed Steve walking towards me. He then sat down next to me and said "hey Y/N would you like to go out for dinner tomorrow night? You know like on a date." I sat there flabbergasted before turning to him and saying "of course I would!"

A/N: Hi!! Had this pretty much written and then once I finished Stranger Things Season 4 I just had to add more to this. Steve Harrington is one of my favorites from that show! Hope you all enjoy it. Keep voting, commenting, and requesting. 💜