Author's note

Okay, so first of all, hi. Hello. Bonjour. Hola. Konnichiwa. Ciao. Guten tag. Namaste. Kia Ora to you. (these are the only languages I know how to greet so...) 

Those of you who are new to my books, a small introduction - hi. It's your friendly neighbourhood Spider---I mean, your friendly neighbourhood author. I write books. I thought I was probably done with it but it turns out I'm not. 

Speaking of books, here's a shameless plugging of my other books: check them out, read them. You won't regret it. I love stalking your profiles when you vote and comment.

Okay. That's enough then.

Those of you who are not new - welcome back. I can't believe I'm doing this again and you guys are actually here again. Your support means everything to me, and I hope you'll stick around with me till the end just like all my previous other books. This also applies for the newcomers too. I'm watching ya. ;)

So here's the deal. (ah, shit. Here I go again) 

I know that SHARING IS CARING, and we all grew up sharing our lunchboxes and tiffins and some other pretty awesome stuff in schools. I know everybody here has a big heart, but no. This rule doesn't apply to books on Wattpad. The work here is purely original and can only be read on Wattpad. In short, you copy my book or share it with some third party by doing some voodoo magic, I hope you find a dead rat with cockroaches in your lunchbox. 

DO. NOT. COPY. MY. WORK. *slams aggressively on the table*

All copyrights reserved.

The story here is entirely fictional and I would like to thank my keyboard, mouse, brain, eyes, hands and every other coordinating body system in helping me write and give ideas for this book.

I think that's it. 

Happy reading!