Thirty six - Tetanus shot

Sneaking in here was similar to a walk in a park.

"Follow me," one of the strippers I met in the loo said as we crossed past the room where the men were having their party. They were drunk and dancing along with the ladies. The room was dark with red and white lights flashing everywhere. She opened a small door in the corner and it led us to a room with many private booths with poles in the middle of every booth. All of them had their curtains open.

All but one.

My fists clenched.

"You'll find them in there," the woman told me, cocking her head to the booth with closed curtains, smirking. "Must be someone special since you let us empty your bank account. You poor, poor hoe."

"You don't say," I answered with clenched teeth.

"Here, take this," She pulled out a card from her two-size small bra and gave it to me. It read: Sindickate - Where Dreams Come True. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. "You need it, in case you're unhappy with your current job's pay. We also get exclusive incentives and can sleep with whoever we want."

"Thanks," I said blatantly, trying my best not to tear the card into small pieces and throw it on her face. "I'll keep this in mind."

I slipped out of the flimsy satin robe I was wearing and adjusted the fox ears on my head while ignoring the judgemental gaze of the stripper with me.

"What is it?"

She eyed my plain black lingerie set. "Nothing. Forget anything I said about working with us. You obviously don't have the perfect body or the face. Your freckles are too dark and prominent, and you won't last minute on the stage with the pole."

Be cool, calm, and composed. Cool, calm, and composed. Cool, calm and—

Then we heard a deep manly grunt followed by a moan.

"Oh well," the woman whistled slowly, backing away from me and headed for the door. "Good luck on that."

I stormed towards the booth and cracked the curtains open.

Something snapped inside me when I saw a woman in Noah's arms.

A woman who was not me.

My face darkened in pure rage. Noah's eyes met mine. I knew he recognized me. I knew it very well but that didn't stop him from giving the whore in his arms a taste of the same pleasure he had given to me earlier this morning.

Her moans confirmed the end of her career by my hands. "That's so good."

I had to put an end to this nuisance, I thought as I watched Noah whisper filthy nothings in her ear.

"I don't know what the women here in Australia say," I snarled, finally attracting the woman's attention from Noah. I ground my teeth in anger when I saw a familiar face with Noah. "But where I come from, we use a very simple language. Two words only: Hands. Off."

Gracefully, I climbed up on the platform and tested my pole dancing skills. I nearly slipped.

Okay. So maybe that stripper was right. Pole dancing is not my cup of tea.

I held my breath as the pornstar approached me. Daniela Winters was beautiful. Blond hair, clear blue eyes, and those lips... those lips which sucked nearly half of the male population in front of a camera.

"Who are you, and what do you want?"

I pouted, tilting my head. "You forgot about me already, love?"

Her lips stretched into a full smile. "Well, well, isn't this a surprise reunion? I like how this night is turning out." She closed the gap between us and removed my mask. I did not fail to notice how her fingers lingered on my face. "I missed you, too, sweetheart."