Chapter 11: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images, opening, ending or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw that Ozpin has not seen any changes happening in the Beacon even after revealing the truth, the only thing that has reduced was the morale of the students, Ozpin realized that nothing was improving, most of the students have just straight up forgetting about him and what they did and just moving on with their lives. Ozpin then remembers of how he called everyone and revealed to everyone about the truth about the Forever Falls Incident which caused many students to be angry, no furious at what Cardin did, some even feeling guilty for what they did to Jaune, Cardin's reputation was as good as gone, after which he told the students that despite Jaune having fake transcripts he was still let in, since Ozpin saw some potential in the boy, he also told the students that if anyone deserved to be an huntsman more than them it was Jaune, since he was not only a true noble but also he is more of a hero than any of them could ever be. Ozpin then tells them thanks to their efforts not only are Jaune and Ruby gone from this school as they have desired but also they might be presumed dead and they should be happy for what they did. Once he comes back to present, he decides to double and increase the search efforts for finding Jaune and Ruby as things have only been worse since Team WBY and JNPR are in a complete train wreck and it is only a matter of time before they do something that would either kill them or they might regret. Meanwhile, back with Issei and the others in the backrooms, they seem to be traversing through Level 6 which was completely dark, they were unable to see anything, Ruby was even hearing hallucinations about people and  running water, however Issei told her to ignore these sounds, they then conversed on how they should get out of here, to which they suggested that all they needed to do was wander far enough to get to the next level. However Naofumi's leg banged a table, resulting in a Screamer coming after them, however Issei fired a Dragon shot throwing him away forcing the Screamer to flee, after knowing more about these creatures they move on ahead, where Draigg informs them on what to expect when they reach Level 7, which was a level mostly under water, they then hear a Laughing sound, which Draigg informs Issei to hold a bottle of Almond water, the sound becomes louder which allowed Issei to pinpoint the location and sprinkle the water on the entity, making it docile for a while, giving Issei enough time to kill the entity for good, the entity was a Laughter which is known to make wanderers insane with Laughing sound, they then keep moving only to find themselves being starting to see things, they then realize that they were in a room that has been partially submerged by water.

Level 7, 1:30 PM

Issei and the others notice the room to be the same one that they would have been if they were in Level 7, that meant that they were able to successfully able to clear Level 6 and none of them died, Jaune and Ruby cheered since they both were alive, while Naofumi and Rex took a sigh of relief since now they can see much better than they used.