Epilogue I (Naofumi): Return to Melromarc

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images, fan-designs, opening, ending or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Issei and his group went into the room after seeing the truth of the Redacted Watcher, they needed to stop him and rescue Ruby from his clutches, they enter the room to see an unconscious Ruby in a glass ball along with a unconscious man next to them, who was revealed to be the legendary Dr. Charles, they try to wake Ruby up, however a familiar voice stops them, revealing to be the Redacted Watcher in his Avatar form, his true name was revealed to be Azrael, the twin brother of the Fallen Angel Azazel, they then begin to fight with the Watcher easily overwhelming most of the group with ease, even tormenting them like ragdolls, Issei has no choice but to go all out, if they have a chance of surviving this, this allows them to turn the advantage to their favor, they were able to push back against the Watcher which allowed them to destroy the watcher, or so it seemed. They then headed back and woke up Ruby and Dr. Charles, who revealed that Issei, was the chosen one, who was destined to slay the Watcher to free him from his eternal curse, they then decided to leave however The Watcher revealed to be alive, now in his corporeal form, he attacked the group nearly killing most of them, with everyone minus The Crimson Wanderer were unconscious, Issei wakes up the first and sees that the Watcher must be stopped, he then asked both Draigg and Belle as they were both ready for the final fight against the Watcher, Issei released both Draigg and Belle into the fight, as they began to attack the Watcher, who responded back in full power, the Corporeal form was destroyed and revealed the core, Issei damaged the core and the form returned for a while now weakened, the next thing the Watcher did was attack the group and went after Draigg damaging him a bit but he recovered and they once again attack, with the group protected by the weakened Crimson Wanderer, the group were waking one by one, they saw that Issei was fighting and were forced to watcher since they were too weak to do anything but watch, as for the trio, Belle and Draigg used their strongest their attacks to attack the Corporeal form exposing the core once again, Issei then destroyed the core once and for all, killing the Watcher and freeing him from his curse, in his last words he asks Issei that he would better stay forgotten. After that Issei was exhausted, and fell as Ingvild held her lover, it was finally over, they then see Jaune's grandfather show up, who was named Galan Arc, after hearing what had happened after his death, he gave Jaune the Arc name back, he annulled his disownment done by his son, after that they had a normal conversation, he then returns back to his spirit song saying goodbye to his son and to reclaim his throne, after that they leave the Soul Lair since it was being destroyed they end up in Level 3999. After their reunion, they decided to go to The Promised Land, where they rest for the night, The Next Day they have their breakfast and they decided to leave since they were done, after saying their goodbyes with Heinz and Jerry staying back, they exit by the exit door, where there was a junction, after which Naofumi splits up from the rest of the group and heads to Melromarc while the others head to Kuoh.

Melromarc, 12:30 AM

Naofumi looked around the area, it has been a month since he was forcefully sent to The Backrooms, his priority was to look for both Raphtalia and Filo. He needed to find them given the country had just improved their relationships with the Demi-humans. 

Naofumi: Filo, Raphtalia where are you?!??!

Naofumi rushed around, he wanted to use fast travel to check for all the locations they were, he then saw a Tanuki Demi-human and a little girl with tiny bird wings, they seem to be slaying monsters out in the open, since they needed to be stronger, ever since their master's disappearance