Part. 1

For all the newer readers: the writing is pure shit. I'm rewriting this book currently (slowly because I'm writing another one aswell) so my advice is to get tortured or wait till I have rewritten this.

Jade Conklins POV

I'm so excited to go to the beach house and see the Fishers. Well, especially Conrad. I miss his beautiful face. Since the last time I saw them, I have changed alot. I have become more mature and better for myself.

As i watched through the car window, the views started to be more familiar to me. I started noticing also some familiar faces, like my old bestfriend, Natalie. She didnt notice me, because she were apparently busy with some boys. I havent seen her in years, since she moved away few years back.

Soon, we pulled infront of the Fishers house. I excitedly left the car, with Belly. As we were walking to the house, Jeremiah and Conrad came out. Both of them ran to hug Belly.

I just gave a fake smile, even though they didnt notice it. They started talking like i were a ghost. I just stood next to them for few minutes all quiet, until i decided to just go inside the house. I felt like crying.

I had a huge glow up, but i didnt change that much that they couldnt recognise me anymore. I walked straight to the room i usually sleep in, and putted my bags on the bed.

I took my phone out of my shorts back pocket, and started to listen to music, eventually falling asleep.

Isabella's POV

Just as we were entering the beach house, Conrad and Jeremiah came outside, running right towards me as soon as they noticed us.

We hugged for a few seconds, and Jeremiah started to ask a few questions, but Conrad were mostly quiet. Few minutes passed by, and they havent even looked at Jade. What the fuck.

Soon, Jade left. I could see that she were about to start crying, as she took all her stuff with her inside the house.

I looked angry at Jeremiah, and Conrad.

"Why didnt yall talk to Jade?" I ask them, more softly that i meant to.

"Well i wanted to talk to you" Jeremiah states, but Conrad kept quiet. I also took all of my stuff, and went inside the house, with Conrad and Jeremiah behind me.

When i entered my usual room, Jeremiah came too, but Conrad didnt. I didnt care about it, and started to unpack with Jeremiah.

Jade's POV

Someone waked me from my dream. I hate when people wake me up. I sat up, and opened my eyes. Conrad was sitting next to me, him looking right to my eyes.

"What?" I ask with a sleepy tone.

"Why are you sleeping in my room?" He asked me, with a straight face.

"This is your room? I used to sleep here" I answer him, with wide eyes.

"its not my room. Why are you sleeping while you could be with like.. What was it? Natalie?" He asked.

"Well, she seems to be alright without me." I answered him, looking at him with sleepy eyes.

"Oh well, bye" He said, before leaving my room. I took my phone from the bed, and started watching some random youtube videos.

Few hours passed by, until Jeremiah came to my room. He looked at me with a sad, but at the same time excited face.

"Hi" I said, with a small awkward smile.

"We need to talk about last summer." He states, and i look at him in confusement, as he shuts the door and locks it.

He sits next to me in my bed. "What about it?" I asked him, as i looked at him.

"The kiss." He says with a little shy tone, and he turns his head to me, and i look at him confused.

"You said you dont want to talk about it" I answer.

"Well, that was last summer, now i do want to talk about it." He says, little more confident.

He opens his mouth, but just before talking someone starts to ramble the door.

I walk to the door, and open it. It were Conrad. "Dinner time" He says, and leaves. I give a look at Jeremiah, and go to the dinner room.

I sit infront of Belly, and Conrad sits next to me.

"Where are the parents?" I ask, looking around me.

"They decided to go to some fancy restaurant, they will be there the rest of the day." Belly answers.

With no more talking, we started eating. During the dinner, Conrad and i share couple eye contacts, but Belly always starts talking to Conrad, to break it.

Soon, Conrad and Jeremiah had left the table. Belly looks around for a few seconds until she turned at me.

"Jade, i have to tell you something important." She says, with a serious tone. I looked st her with a curious face.

"Okay so, i like Conrad. So can you please stop looking at him like that." She says. With a little shock, i leave the table, and go next to the pool.

I cant believe it. I havent told her or anyone that i like Conrad, but i always imagined her to like Jeremiah.

---

A/N - hehe,, i hope u like this story!

Please vote and comment, it would help me really much as a new author. <3