Part 13.

After i ate my cereal, i gave a look to Jeremiah. He were already looking at me., "How did you sleep?" he asked, giving a little smile with his sentence. "Mhm.. Good" I said, also with a little smile. As i was about to leave the kitchen, my mom came in. "Jade and Belly, you can't leave for a few days, theres a kidnapper around, he kidnapps only girls" My mom said, leaving everyone else in the room shocked. "Kidnapper? In cousins?" Jeremiah said, representing all of ours toughts. My mom nodded, and mumbled something as she got some food from one of the cabinets. I thought of other girls in Cousins for a minute, before opening my mouth, "How do you know? Did someone get kidnapped?" i asked, being slightly worried about Sheila and Nicole. "Yes, 2 debutants whose name weren't revealed, and Natalie" My mom said, slower at the Natalie part. "Natalie?" I asked. She is a backstabber but doesn't deserve to be kidnapped. My mom nodded again, and at the same time eated a toast.

I left the kitchen, half running towards my room. Conrad was in the hallway, but i didn't care. I ran to my room, and locked the door. Few tears dropped down my cheek. We were still kind of friends, kind of. I went back to my bed, and layed there. Seconds became minutes and minutes became hours. About every 30 minutes, someone knocked on my door. I didn't open it. Natalie's and mine bond isn't as strong as before, but still the thought of something bad happening to her is sad. Thats the thing, even if someone hurts me, i still wish the best for them. I might not show the emotional side of me, but it is there, and its strong. I just want them to find the debutants and Natalie.

The clock were about 7 PM, when i heard Conrad and Belly passing my door, laughing. The tears strolling on my cheeks became unstoppable. They were just laughing, but still deep down, i think that they have something deeper than just friends - atleast Belly thinks they do. A few minutes passed, and i heard Jere's voice outside my door. "Open the door Jade" He said, with a soft friendly voice. I convinced myself to open the door; and walked to it. I slowly unlocked the door, and Jeremiah bursted in. He saw the tears on my face, and tightly hugged me, as i fell to his arms, crying. "Its alright" He said, comforting me.

---

a/n - definitely didnt get my motivation back & change the end game and the title omg

𝘐𝘵 𝘞𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘠𝘰𝘶 | Conrad Fisherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें