Part 10.

Jade's POV

After we ended kissing, Conrad smiled at me, and i smiled back. It were just quiet for a few minutes, until he spoke up.

"Uh your a good kisser" I smiled at him. Of course im a good kisser. 

"Thanks, your a good kisser too" I said. The moment were awkward, and i just wanted out of it.

"Did you get dared to kiss me?" I asked him, just to make sure. It wouldn't be the first time someone kissed me because of a dare.

"No, i genuinely wanted to kiss you" He said, and  i smiled at him. 

"Do you like Belly..?" I asked him, a little concerned. By his kiss, i would say he doesn't like Belly, but its a possibility. He moved his head as a no.

A few minutes passed, and we just laughed and talked about our embarassing moments during the year. The conversation weren't awkward at all, anymore. It were like we didn't just kiss for multiple seconds, but we both knew and agreed that we did it. A kiss with my life long crush is just as i imagined it to be; perfect. I kind of feel bad for Belly, since he really likes Conrad, but i have liked him probably longer than she has, Belly probably started liking Conrad just because he had a glow up.

Suddenly, i remembered that i have to go to deb with Jeremiah, and my mixed feelings about the Fisher boys are definitely not helping. I feel like that Conrad is the perfect match for me, but Belly likes him, and she is like glued to him. Jeremiah probably likes me, and at this point i don't even know if its a good or bad thing, at least its not helping me.

We talked with Conrad for about 1,5 hours until he left. I don't exactly know where, but well its none of my business. We just kissed once.. Right? I definitely don't need to know where he goes, when and with who.  He will anyways probably act like we never kissed. 

The clock were only about 5PM, when Belly yelled to me come downstairs. I wen't quickly downstairs because with Belly, there could be a fire there because she tried to cook some eggs.

"Jade, you will come to pick up Taylor with me." I looked at her, surprised. She doesn't know how to drive well, so either were dying today or then im driving. I hope its the last one. I don't trust Belly as a driver, she drives like shes like drunk or something, like a alcoholic.

"Why don't you go with Jere? He volunteered" I said, looking at Jeremiah who were sitting at the bar stool with a wet hair, white baggy t-shirt and baby blue Shorts.

"Because Taylor drools over everyone, especially Jere" She said, and Jeremiah gave a little laugh at her words. After a little while of Belly convincing me to drive, i just nodded and she started to jump around and yell in excitement. 

She probably didn't realise that Taylor drools over boys, and boys drool over Taylor, and if you haven't noticed, theres pretty many hot boys in this house. And after all, 2 of them are single and Stevens 'girlfriend', Shayla is out of town.

Belly picked up Conrads car keys from his room, and we went to his car. I don't get why everyone uses Conrads car, i mean as Conrad i definitely wouldn't trust his car to us. Never.

After a little while of me trying to figure out how to drive the car, and finding the best setting to the seat, we buckled our seatbelts and i pulled off the driveway, and started to drive to te buss station where we would pick Taylor up. 

After about 15 minutes of driving, and listening to Belly singing to some songs, i saw the buss station, and drove there. Taylor was already waiting there, since we left a little late. Belly and i both exited the car, Belly ran to hug Taylor and i just waited infront of the car. I don't understand why Belly wants Taylor to come to the beach house, sure theyre bestfriends and everything but i'd rather hang out with people in Cousins beach, theyre not so bad. When i realised they will just talk in that place for some time, i went back to the car and just sat there listening to music waiting for them to come.

After Belly and Taylor talked for few minutes, they started walking towards the car.

"Gunshot!" Taylor yelled, and ran to the seat next to me, and Belly naturally sat to the back. Taylor haven't seen me in a few months, since she didn't visit us, Belly only visited them, or if Taylor did come over, i weren't home or i were in my room. However, Taylor looked at me in amazement. 

"Girl! You had a glow up!" She yelled, and looked at my face, smiling. I took a look at her, and smiled back before i started driving back to the beach house.

---

After a exhausting car ride, because of Belly and Taylor, we finally arrived. I quickly turned the car off, and took the keys. I realised that i will have to go to Conrads room to return them. I kind of hoped he wouldn't be at his room, but it were for no reason. 

After i got inside the house, i went to Conrads room. He were probably chilling on his bed. 

"Heres your keys" I said, and handed them to Conrad. 

"You took them?" He asked, and i nodded. He took the keys, and gave me a little smile. I exited the room, and heard Belly and Taylor. I tiptoed to Bellys door, quietly and tried to listen what they were talking about.

"You have to make a move on Conrad! Its obvious that he likes you" Taylor said, and she probably laughed a bit. Yes, he for sure likes Belly, not like that Conrad just few hours back kissed me. 

"Okok, i will make a move on him on the next bonfire" Belly said. The next bonfire is tomorrow. Shit, its tomorrow. 

I heard footsteps from Bellys room towards the door, so i tiptoed back to my own room, quietly. I decided to take a look at my wardrope to see what i should put on to there. I decided to put on a white croptop with strands, a soft pink zip hoodie, and blue shorts. Perfect.

---

A/N - I tried to make a longer chapter.. this is kinda boring tho. Tried my best tho.

Please vote & comment, it would help me alot! <3