Happy Appy

(18 in school)

First Meeting him

'Run, run, run!' You thought as your bullies chased you. "Get back here freak!" They yelled and laughed. You couldn't feel your legs anymore and your lungs burnt but that was nothing compared to the pain they would put you through. Like in every book or movie, you did the cliche thing which was tripping over your own feet. Feeling your legs and hands get scraped on the sidewalk you heard your bullies getting closer. 'Not the day to wear shorts!' You mentally scolded yourself. "Awe, is that all you got? Pathetic, I'll enjoy beating the sh-" He was interrupted by a gurgling noise and turned around to see one of his friends fall down, blood leaking out from his chest. A boy stood there holding onto a knife. He had red hair and vibrant blue eyes, he was wearing a red t-shirt with a green tank top over it, blue jeans, and red converses. He narrowed his eyes and smiled evilly at the rest of the bullies. "Now, it's not nice to make fun of other people." The bullies stared at him and started to run. "And it's also not nice to run away from people when they're talking to you!" He said and chased them down. You waited for the boy to come back and once you saw him he smiled at you. "Are you ok?" You nodded your head and looked down. "Thank you for saving me, I'm (Y/N)." The boy helped you up and said he had to leave. Looking back at you he winked "I'm Happy Appy, but you can call me Happy."

Hanging out

After the day that you met Happy, your school life has been so much better. The bullies that were still alive no longer bothered you considering they no longer went to school. The only problem you had was the confession that you had to make to the cops. After someone called 9-1-1 you were taken to the station where they asked questions. You told them that the bullies had been bothering you your whole life and that they had gotten aggressive over the years, even possible murder attempts. It didn't help Happy's case, but it did make your life better since they were now behind bars. Walking home from school you turned a corner and bumped into someone causing both of you to fall to the ground. They were panting hard like they had been running for a long time. Looking at who you bumped into your eyes opened at the familiar red hair and vibrant blue eyes. "H-Happy?" You stuttered and he looked at you then from where he was running from. Looking over his shoulder you saw cops and their cars coming towards your direction. Standing up and grabbing his hand you led him to your school which was still unlocked and ran in to hide. After you both caught your breaths you turned to each other. "Didn't think I would see you again." You commented and looked out a window. "They shouldn't look here for us. So what did you do?" He chuckled and narrowed his eyes at you. "You confessed to the cops about the murder, didn't you?" You gulped and looked away. "Kind of, I only told them that someone with ginger hair and blue eyes killed them but it was self defence." He let out a long breath and leaned his head against the wall. "I'm sorry, if I had known that they would find you so quickly...I wouldn't have said anything." Looking at you he started laughing, "You're something that's for sure. Apologizing and hiding away a wanted killer? You're nuts." You simply just shrugged your shoulders and looked at him. "I'd rather be nuts than normal, normal people are such a bore." He nodded his head in agreement. "Oh yeah, tell me about it."

Weird feeling around him

Things sort of went back to normal after hiding Happy away. It's been about 2 months since he saved you and they've been the best 2 months you've ever had. "You hungry?" You asked him as he layed down on your couch. "Naw, not really." You weren't convinced considering how skinny he was, and the fact that his stomach growled after he said that. "Seriously what do you want to eat?" "I said I'm fine." "Happy, I will tie you to a chair and pry your mouth open and shove food down your throat if you don't say what you want to eat." You threatened and he looked at you for a long time before slowly starting to laugh. "HahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Are you threatening me!" He exclaimed and fell off the couch while clutching his stomach and rolling around the floor. Rolling your eyes you went through your cupboard and fridge to see what you had to eat. You couldn't really explain how you felt about him. He was stubborn, perverted, dense, and loved to threaten you. But you felt like you wanted to protect him, not like a normal friend would do but more. You hated it when he wasn't around, and felt happiest when he was. Shutting the fridge door you looked stared off in thought. 'Just what is he to me?'