Christmas Special/First kiss part 2

Wearing:

~Jack~ Light blue dress with the ring that he gave you, your hair was curled with makeup on.

~Masky~ Green sweater with black skirt, your hair was straightened with makeup on.

~Hoodie~ Navy blue sweater with black skirt your hair was pulled back in the front and let loose in the back with makeup on.

~Ben~ Turquoise dress, your hair was curled with a turquoise headband with makeup on.

~Jeff~ Red and gold dress and gold scarf that Jeff gave you, your hair was put in a side braid with makeup on.

~Liu~ White sweater dress with black leggings, your hair was braided with makeup on.

~Toby~ Brown dress that went below your knees your hair was wavy with makeup on.

~Slenderman~ Long green dress that went to your ankles and had silver sequence on the collar your hair was down with makeup on.

~Red~ Gold dress with red jewelry that Red bought you your hair was up in a bun with makeup on.

~Silver~ Silver dress with the jewelry that Silver bought you, your hair was down and wavy with makeup on.

~Sonic~ Royal Blue dress with silver scarf that he bought for you your hair was pinned to the side with makeup on.

~Dark~ Black dress with black belt with the golden buckle on it, your hair was down with a braid on the side with makeup on.

~Laughing~ Light purple dress, your hair was pulled back in the front with a candy hairpin where the ponytail was with makeup on.

~Percy~ White dress that had a rose on the back, your hair was curled with makeup on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the creepypastas and their girlfriends had arrived and they were so excited. Ben, Jack, Sonic and Dark's girlfriends were playing COD 2 while the boys watched. Laughing and Toby's girlfriend's were talking about baking and candy while the boys eyed the food. Slenderman's girlfriend helped prepare dinner and Masky and Hoodie's girlfriends were talking with Hoodie's giving a glare at Masky every once in a while. Red, Silver, Jeff, Percy, and Liu were watching their girlfriend's play ninja and joke around. Finally dinner was ready and everybody went into the dining room. There was so much food on the table that everyone was sure there would be leftovers for days! Slenderman said grace and everybody dug into the food. Once everybody was full, they all went into the living room to open presents. Jack and his girlfriend exchanged first. She got a new scarf and new headphones that she had been wanting, while Jack got a new scalpel and kidneys. When Jack pulled out the kidneys he looked at her confused. "Where did you get these?" He asked. "I... Um... Went out and got them myself..." Everybody had shocked looks on their faces since (Jack's girlfriend Name) was so sweet! They didn't think that she would do something like that. Moving on, Masky got a new jacket and (Masky's girlfriends Name) got a new band shirt. Hoodie got a new knife that had some wicked carvings on the handle while his girlfriend got a new orange hoodie with a chibi David Tenant on it. She hugged Hoodie when she saw what was on it and Hoodie blushed from under his mask. Ben got a new customized headphone set and he got (Ben's Girlfriend's Name) the new video game that she had been wanting forever! Jeff and his girlfriend both got new knives and tested them out on each other to test how sharp they were. Let's say that they both now have a new scratch on their arms. Liu got a new scarf and his girlfriend got a new (Favorite color) dress with matching earrings. She marveled at the design that was on it and once she put them back in the box she snuggled up next to Liu. Toby got a hoodie with a waffle design on it and he gave (Toby's Girlfriend's Name) a new necklace and Supernatural shirt. Slenderman got a new suit and tie while his girlfriend got red, blue, and green fancy neck ties. (They look like Ib's from the game) Red got a new hat and vest while he gave his girlfriend a pokeball containing a (Favorite Pokemon) inside! She opened it and started petting it. Red started smiling at the sight of his girlfriends smiling and being happy. Silver got a new vest and belt for his pokeballs since the one he had on now was falling apart. Silver gave (Silver's girlfriend's name) a new skirt and top that matched. Sonic bought his girlfriend a new pair of black heeled boots and a black dress while he got a blue vest and hat. Dark got a new belt and hoodie while his girlfriend got a new Nintendo 64 game. Laughing got a box with all sorts of candy inside of it, duck taped with layers upon layers. Too bad he had the same idea with his girlfriend and once she finally got the duck tape off, she got a new dress and matching pair of shoes. Percy got a new jacket since his had some tears in it while his girlfriend got new jewelry and a scarf. Everyone loved their gifts. It was getting late and time to get their girlfriends home. Once they dropped their girlfriends off at home and were about to leave, the girls grabbed the boy's sleeves and pulled them back to them and gave them their first kiss. It was definitely a magical night for everyone.

Hey! Happy holidays everyone! Hope you all get what you want and have fun with your family! Eat lot's of delicious food and have fun! Happy holidays!!!!!!