Clingy

Eun-woo came home and was drawing.He was just drawing whatever he wanted and this was the final result:

(Author : photos I used in this book are not mine ,I took these from Google, photo credit goes to the real owner)

Eun-woo:Huh? I drew big nails? His heart was beating faster while looking at the picture.Big nails you are so pretty. You know what big nails? I'm missing you. Should I call you?

Tae was thinking about Eun-woo's caring side when he got a call.

Tae:Ahh chatterbox hyung?

In the call:

Tae:Hello hyung.

Eun-woo:Are you missing me?

Tae:Whaaaaat?

Eun-woo:Don't be so surprised. I was just joking.

Tae:Oh I thought you were serious.

Eun-woo:What were you doing just now?

Tae remembered that he was thinking about Eun-woo.

Tae:Uhh nothing.

Eun-woo:You are alone right? Do you feel lonely?

Tae:Sort of. I'm gonna have dinner all by myself. I don't like it.

Eun-woo:No problem. I'm gonna dinner too so we can have dinner and talk on phone.

Tae:Good idea.

They ate and talked for a long time. Tae didn't even realize how long it's been.

Meanwhile..

Jungkook and Jimin were talking to each other but Jungkook didn't seem to be in the mood.

Jimin:Kookie what's wrong with you? Why aren't you talking properly? After knowing you this is the first time you haven't talked to me properly.

Jungkook:I told you I was tired today so I think I should go to sleep. Good night.

Jimin pouting:You didn't even call me sexy mochi today.

Jungkook: Ok sexy mochi bye.

He immediately cut the call.

Jimin:Strange. He didn't even let me tell him bye.

After that:

Jungkook:It's been a while since I talked to Tae. I should check on him.

He tried calling Tae multiple times but Tae's phone was busy. At one point, he got really angry.

Jungkook:What the hell? Who on earth is he talking to for so long? At one point it was only me for him to talk to.

At some point Jungkook was frustrated that he threw his phone on his bed and fell asleep.