Dance competition

A few days before the dance competition: Flashback

All the partners were working hard. Felix found himself a dance partner: Lee know. They are both dance pros.

Author:(I'm not shipping Felix and Lee know with each other romantically. Just dance partner.)

The dance competition was coming closer and Taemin's  affection made Jimin grow special feelings for him.Whenever Taemin comes close to Jimin, It gives Jimin a new sensation ,he feels butterflies on his stomach.

One day Jimin noticed Taemin caring for him so he was staring at Taemin. Taemin is looking so handsome. Suddenly Taemin realized that Jimin is staring at him

Taemin:Chim what are looking at me like that for? Is there something on my face?

Jimin:I don't know. I want to tell you something. I've been feeling things for a person. Should I tell them I like them? Do you think they will accept?

Taemin became a bit upset thinking that Jimin liked someone.He loves Jimin from a long time.

Taemin with a sad face:Who can reject you chim? You are so sweet and cute.You are perfect from every way

Jimin realized that Jungkook never called him sweet or cute. He always called sexy and hot. Jungkook always judged him from his outside look. Never how he always was.

Jimin:I've already been rejected once. Although I'm not sure if I actually loved them.

Taemin:You proposed to someone?! Who? And I wanted to ask you these days but I couldn't, why did you cry that day? If you are comfortable with me then tell me.

Jimin:You are my bestie so I'll obviously be comfortable. Let me tell you my story. I made a big mistake.

Taemin:What mistake?

Jimin told him the entire story about his meeting with Jungkook, getting closer, trying to push Tae away, kissing multiple times,spending a lot of time together, proposal, and avoid by Jungkook.

Taemin was frozen by the story. He couldn't believe his ears.

Taemin:What did you say?! You really did this?! This is not my childhood friend chim. He couldn't do such a thing. How could you?Just say these are false, you did prank on me  right??

Jimin: No Taemin it's true, I did all of these ,I'm sorry Taemi-

Taemin:What's gonna happen if you apologize to me? As far as I can tell from the story Jungkook is at huge fault, probably 80% but you are 20% at fault. You are a sinner. You have broken an old, special friendship. If I let someone between our friendship and I give them your position, how would you feel?

Jimin:No no no Taemin. We are best friends. You can't.We are spec-

Taemin:Stop it !You are feeling like this just because of words. Imagine how it will feel to be in Tae's position. I thought my bestie was in big trouble so he was crying but he's the cause of someone else's tears. Don't worry, I'll be your dance partner for now and I won't leave you till the competition but after that I'll go back.

Jimin:Go back?! Please don't leave me. You are admitted here.We are frei-

Taemin:" Friends"After hearing this I feel disappointed and disgusted to be our friendship. I regret being your bestfriend.

 I regret being your bestfriend