Last gift 🎁 😭

😍I am again mentioning that
This story has two endings, so please don't be disappointed, you can choose any of them 😍

Tae was crying, deep in thoughts. He was thinking about why he misses Eun-woo.

Jungkook was calling Tae but Tae wasn't accepting.

On the other hand, Eun-woo was devastated after seeing Jungkook's Instagram post. He kept himself in his room again and didn't eat. He would not come out or talk to anyone.

His parents called Felix for help. After a while of trying, Eun-woo let Felix in.

He saw Eun-woo sitting at a corner and crying.

Felix's heart was breaking seeing his cousin and friend like this.

Felix sat next to him:Hyung what happened to you?! Why is this happening?! I know you love him but that doesn't mean you are going to give yourself and your family pain

Eun-woo while crying:It-It hurts F-Felix.

Felix hugged him.

Felix:Come on. You are not the hyung I know. You are not so weak. Behave normal. Break out of this.

Eun-woo:I can't. Can you do me a favor Felix?

Felix:Of course. Anything for you. You know I can't say no to you.

Eun-woo:I want to go back to Australia. Please manage my parents. Arrange everything for me to go.

Felix:Are you crazy?! Aunty will never let you stay away from her?

Eun-woo:I can't stay here. Please. You might call me weak or what but it really feels suffocating. I didn't know it would hurt so much but I can't bear to see him with someone else. Please help me.

Felix:Fine. I'll talk to uncle and aunty.

Felix went to talk to Eun-woo's parents.

When his parents heard the news, they were in complete shock. Eun-woo only came back very recently and now he wants to go back. They were not being convinced. They did not want to let go of their son.

Suddenly Eun-woo came.

Eun-woo's dad:Eun-woo you don't have to go. Just get to know Somi more and maybe you will forget about Tae.

Eun-woo:Dad I love him. He is irreplaceable. He's not my attraction. I can't forget him easily.

Eun-woo's mom: Then are you going to be like this forever? When will you come back?