Ch:9 Shy

He finally agrees and puts the stethoscope in his ears and as he uses his finger to slightly tap on it to check if it was working but I quickly sit up and blow on the diaphragm loudly making him flinch so bad, he hadn't expected I'll Target his ear drums.

"Fuck Y/n!"

"Stop wasting my time Jungkook you won't get your attendance." I said holding in my laugh as I see him rubbing his ears.

"Y/n, Jungkook both of you aren't done yet?" Oh shit

"Mam she is not cooperating!" This time he complains.

"He was doing it wrong I was just correcting him." I argue.

"Both of you, I don't have time for this so you're not getting your attendance--

"Mam but I'm done taking his BP!"

"It's a group task Y/n both of you have to be done with it, this should barely take a few minutes and the two of you have been talking and wasting time throughout, you can leave now and in the next class I want both of you to do this again."

"It was because of you!!" He blames me when he had already wasted a lot of time during my turn.

"This wouldn't happen if you were so incompetent." I say knowing well he hates to not be good at everything he does and incompetent was the perfect insult for him.

"I am incompetent?"

"Yes you are, don't you remember it was you who couldn't take my BP."

"You were fooling around, fuck Y/n you know how bad my attendance is already I cannot afford to loose anymore of it." He said getting frustrated.

"That was a good lesson for you now you'll remember to prioritise your attendance over your hookups." Not getting attendance for a class you attended could be the worst dream for me but Jungkook's reaction was worth it.

"You idiot, you purposely kept pulling pranks, you made me wear the steths and blew on it!"

"I was just helping you check them." I reply acting innocent.

"Let me help you as well." And before I could realise what happened a scream leaves my mouth as I quickly move away from him.

That asshole blew into my ear.

"I decided to return the favor, your ears work well I guess."

______________________________________

I get back to the dorm and start packing my bags, I was moving out in three days, I'll be sharing this flat,the owner said she was a sweet woman probably a few years older to me, I was in the middle of closing my suitcase by sitting on it when my phone rang, it was Tae, he had forced me into taking his help into shifting.

I take his call and tell him I'll be down ina few minutes, quickly packing the two bags that I have stuffed with as many things possible I drag the to the elevator.

"Heyy, is this it?" He asks looking at the the small amount of bags I had.

"No, I mean these are my clothes but a few things like my lamp and iron is still upstairs I'll take them with me when I leave." I explain since taking everything at once would be hectic.

"You know you're not allowed to use heavy load electrical appliances now do you?"

"You know you're not supposed to rent out a flat just to party." I say as he starts driving.

"Shut up, I am saying that because you should have removed the iron first, what if you get caught and have to pay a fine?"

"Chill I am smart enough to sneak in things."