Chapter 18:Breakfast

"Don't be sorry just do your business in the room next time so I don't have to see you'll naked when I use my keys to open the door."

"Unnie!!"

"I'll be leaving, bye ." With that Jungkook quickly leaves.

"Why would you say that?!" I complain as soon as he leaves.

"What? I was just suggesting because watching kids fucking like rabits on my couch wouldn't be something I'd enjoy to see even if Jungkook has a good body-"

"Unnie!! We were just talking."

"Okay." She says not meaning it one bit.

"We were really talking!"

"I said it's okay." She said shrugging her shoulder and making a face which clearly showed she didn't mean it.

"It's not about being okay it's about you believing me!"

"I believe you." Why is she so calm when teasing me.

"Ahh, it doesn't look like you do." I say frustratedly.

"I do.."

"Anyways I wanted to talk to you." I don't argue anymore.

"If it's the type of talking you did with your boyfriend, I'd rather pass." There she was at it again.

"I am serious I need to talk."

"Okay okay let me sit atleast."

"You're already seated." I say since she was already on the couch as soon as she entered.

"Then let me relax a bit." After her relaxing for a few seconds I explain to her what happened with Jungkook in brief .

"So, you want to talk it out but he doesn't."

"Something like that, I want him to tell me why we didn't talk for so long but he said he doesn't want to talk about it so I basically forced him into talking so he finally agreed but he said he needs time."

" So what's the problem?"

" I can't wait and I don't know maybe there isn't a problem but I just wanted to share it with you." I didn't know why but I just wanted to share it with someone and since Unnie didn't have anything to do with all of this I thought she was the best option.

"What about Yuna?" She remembers what I had said about Yuna.

"Ah we're good now." I say happily.

"And did you talk to her about whatever you wanted to."

"Ah, no I kinda ignored the topic and she did too so.."

"Because you were at fault you want to ignore that conversation but you want Jungkook to talk to you? That's unfair Y/n." She explains her point and now I know why she brought up Yuna all of a sudden in this conversation.

"I was not completely at fault..." I start giving excuses when I knew what she was trying to say was right.

"And was Jungkook?"

"No.."

"So, first sort things out with Yuna and give Jungkook some time, maybe he isn't comfortable because the reason was something really stupid and he's embarrassed to tell you or he might be afraid you would judge him." Well same was the case with yuna, I didn't want to tell her because I was embarrassed.

"Thanks Unnie.."

"Also Y/n I'll say this again don't loose your friends over petty stuff enjoy this time while you can, stop hesitating and have fun." She says as she leaves the couch to go to her room.