Chapter 28: Jealous

"I'll be in the living room and Tae might most probably be with Unnie." I internally smirk at the sentence but I hope they don't disturb Jungkook's sleep with all of their 'activities'.

"Why does he have it so easy." He mumbles with a cute pout on his face and I know he doesn't mean it.

"You do too,with the number of girls--

"Not with the one I actually want."
______________________________________

Is he flirting with me? He confessed that he likes me so this sentence was directed towards me right?

"I-- you're sleepy?" I ask him.

"That's a good way to change the topic, anyways I am sleepy.." He lies down on the bed.

"Okay then, you want me to turn off the lights?" I walk towards the switch  to turn it off even before he answers because I know he can't sleep with lights on.

"Yes.. can you stay till I sleep?" He whispers.

"I was going to do that anyways.." I see him smile at me and I think he's feeling a lot more better than before.

I turn of the lights and carefully take a seat on the chair that we had placed near the bed.

I sit doing nothing but looking at his figure and hearing his breathing sounds, being around him even if I'm doing nothing feels good.

"Y/n?" He calls out when i thought he had slept already.

"Hmm?"

"What's the time?" He asks and I check my phone.

"It's 12:05."

"So its Sunday? Finally.."

"Well yes, its Sunday..?" I reply confusion clear in my tone.

"We were supposed to talk it out today, remember I said I'd answer all of your questions."

"Yes and you ended up like this, such a great way to Dodge my questions." The way he's been all along it wouldn't be weird to say he got fever because he was badly stressed.

"I'm not, you can ask me now, I'll answer all of them." He flips onto his side, now facing me as he starts this conversation I was eager to have.

" He flips onto his side, now facing me as he starts this conversation I was eager to have

"You sure?"

"Hmm hmm go on,like I said I'm not running away."

"Okay.." I awkwardly shift on the chair and he notices my discomfort.

"You know you can sit on the bed, I won't kiss you again." He sits up and pats on the space in front of him, so without arguing I sit in front of him.

"How long have you liked me for?" I've been thinking about this since he first confessed to me.