That shield weirdo

Melromarc Castle

Motoyasu had seen the shield guy and knew from the first few seconds of meeting him he was weird.

Jumping to the corner of the room and jumping through a stained glass window was the first part.

Running to the church and shoving guards down a staircase before running out with what the church people said was a some of the Dragon Hourglass sand and committing Grand Theft Filolial rushing out the city.

"He what?" The king asked shocked. He hadn't even gotten the chance to meet the shield yet. They hadn't even gotten his name.

The only thing he said was heard from Itsuki was "I gotta get to Talia before its too late."

Time skip

The next time Motoyasu had seen the shield he was in a suit of armor that homest looked kick ass.

[It's just the chest piece]

Shield Weirdo had also had a companion with ears on the top of her head and a tail behind her.

Another weird thing is they walked out the hour glass. Like directly out the Hourglass.

"Oh hey your that Spear guy right?" Shield Guy asked.

"Yeah...Motoyasu." Motoyasu said holding out a hand to shake.

"Reanu Keeves." Naofumi said shaking his hand with enough strength to tell him two things. 1 this fucker was jacked and 2 he was definitely equal level to Motoyasu.

"So uh would you tell me why you rushed out when we came here?"

"The glitch." Naofumi said in fear.

"Glitch?" Motoyasu and the party members there for the class up asked.

"In my world I play a game called Ygdrasill Online. It's like a second life fantasy game that has over 1,000 races and classes and i had the privilege to beta test." Naofumi started.

Motoyasu nodded this made total sense so far.

"The servers were shutting down so the next version could release and me and my wife were gonna spend the last day where we met as the characters we played. Human Shield and Tanuki Sword fighter."

Motoyasu looked at the amber haired woman with a sword on her hip. "Ok so why did you jump out the window?"

"The Void Pheonix." Naofumi shouted

Motoyasu blinked.

"It's an endgame boss that's glitched. if you die to it your character gets deleted!"

"What?" Motoyasu asked.

Naofumi seem to get scared "Is a glitch that if 4 Human Heros are present before this one King NPC it starts the spawn conditions! It's a level 255 beast that can only be damaged with Neutron Forged Weapons!"