Another Queen and 4 gods

Turning through alleys they had found themselves at the all too familiar Slave Traders tent.

"She's here...I can feel it." Raphtalia said.

Naofumi shifted back to human and walked in.

Same penguin looking Weirdo who he bought his wife and first daughter from.

"Well what do we have here?" Beloukas asked looking up and down at Raphtalia

"We need an egg." Naofumi said "Actually I'll buy a few."

"Well looking for anything specific or you wanna try my egg lottery? 100 silver a pick." Beloukas said "Though for this beauty here I could offer-"

Raphtalia switched to her scariest looking blade. The one that was part of the Anubus Pack Set they were tracking down.

 The one that was part of the Anubus Pack Set they were tracking down

"We're looking for a specific egg." Raphtalia said, ears back, teeth bared and tail fur puffed up.

"Fiesty one you got here. Hehehe."

"Eggs. Now." Raphtalia said.

"Well please come see my inventory." Beloukas said.

Raphtalia walked passed switching to her Infinity Katana and activating Soul Sense.

Raphtalia had gained from the Soul Stone the ability to read souls and track them to a point. The Soul Stone had been helpful in tracking down the things they needed like the Lone Wolf quest that in the previous timeline they failed to help fully and the King Leo the 6th died in his sleep before the Wolf could get it off his chest.

Raphtalia was sniffing around the room with all kinds of boxes. Spelled with heat runes to ensure all the eggs were at proper temperature.

The men walked in just in time for Raphtalia to be clawing at a box. Like actually using her hands to try and break it open. "She's in here. Our baby girl is here."

Naofumi and Beloukas looked at one another and Naofumi said "She had a dream about a child hatching from an egg. We've been traveling all kinds of farms and beast tamers."