Queen

Infinity Stones

The stones were like Adventurers themselves. They thought, they felt, they desired.

Power was similar to Naofumi. Both his lowest and highest. He knew his job and wished he didn't have it but did it anyway.

Power at his max strength was accurately when called infinite. He had levels and capped out at 255.

Power had given Naofumi the ability to ignore level requirements, stamina and mana for a short time. 1 minute a day before requiring rest. That was at level one.

He also butted heads with Shield just like Naofumi. The shield didn't like him giving Naofumi a method of damage if only for a few minutes.

The two worked together when he was in recharge. The Gem in the weapons were God's who gave up their form to protect the world.

Soul stayed with Raphtalia out of personal reasons. Naofumi didn't want to hear the souls of two dead worlds and Power didn't want to hear her bitching. She was the softest of the stones so clingy.

Power knew about the higher multiverse being made from the raw Aether of the multiverse.

Unlike an Infinity Gem he wasn't technically limited to one universe. He was limited by his wielder so in the hands of a common soldier he'd be nothing but a light show and a good catalyst to a Mage.

But his main man Naofumi? He could stand against anyone.

Currently they were working on rebuilding Space but first they needed to get the Queen to Melromarc.

Melty

Melty Q Melromarc had realized 1 thing when the Shield Hero had burst in with a wicked smile into a heavily guarded castle.

Reanu Keeves was fucking nuts.

"So you jumped out a 4th story window, stole sand from the church, stole a filolial and ran to Lurolona Village all within the first 10 minutes of you arriving to this world?" Melty asked.

"Well I had to get to my wife." Reanu said.

Melty's jaw was slack along with the rest of the Royals and Rulers.

"When he got there I had already stabbed the monsters attacking Lord Seaetto and stopped the wave from killing too many." Talia Keeves said.

"So how did you get to Siltvelt?" Mirellia asked.

"Oh we just swam to Faubrey through the Gulf of Monsters then walked right through their border to Siltvelt." Reanu said.

"You swam...through the Gulf of Monster?!" The Pig King asked.

"At Level 1?" The Wolf President of Shieldfreedin asked.

"Yes." Reanu said.

"Then we teleported back to Melromarc after that and bolted for Shieldfreedin." Talia said.

"How'd you get past those guards?!" The Chancellor of Siltvelt asked.

"Just jumped over it." Reanu said "All I had to do was set off a loud noise a few hundred meters away from the gate and burst right through."

"So you've managed to reach every major country on the continent in the span of a week?!" Melty exclaimed.

"Yep." The two said grinning.

Melty turned to the Pig King and asked for a drink.

Her mother along with the rest had a bottle passed around.

"Ok so you now have the ability to be anywhere with an Hourglass." Mirellia said rubbing her temples.

"And I intend to monetize all of it." Reanu said chuckling. "Importing fees just became a method to print money."