Royal Pain

First Wave

King Aultcray Melromarc XXXII had heard about the heros managing to evacuate the whole village.

"Thank you brave heros for ensuring the safety of the villagers." Aultcray said.

"Actually we didn't help the villagers." Itsuki said.

"Excuse me?"

"We're were focused on the monsters." Ren said "Reanu told me he'd handle the Villagers."

"And where is the Shield currently?" Aultcray asked.

"He said he had to get somewhere before turning into a wolf and running." Ren said.

"So it is true. The Devil can Change form." Aultcray said.

"Yeah and apparently his defense is so high enemy weapons break." Ren said.

"What?"

Motoyasu pulled out an orb recording one of the knights attacking a dog Demi-Human with a shield floating on his arm.

"The dude BIT a sword in half!" Motoyasu said showing the recording as a swarm of more knights had tried and failed with Naofumi just breaking blades off his skin and even let a sword hit his neck just to break it

Altcray watched the ones that had tried to just grab him get taken down with the Hengen Muso Style takedown. No damage just the soldiers body seizing and being knocked to the ground with a couple quick 5 point finger strikes.

Altcray was getting paler and paler as the image of the devil wearing the Ears and Tail of his greatest enemy during the war.

"He told me to get the reward from you. Quote 'just give me whatever you think he should Motoyasu I trust you man'." Motoyasu said.

The king had went pale as Naofumi had turned into full beast. One that looked painfully like the Siltvelt General he fought during the war.

The very General that lead the assault in his nation and the man who's very teeth had bit through his sisters skull

The very General that lead the assault in his nation and the man who's very teeth had bit through his sisters skull. The one he had chained and buried alive.