𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

A voice called out from the darkness, beckoning Bellatrix towards it, where she was then led through an opening in the dense-looking forest towards a dark castle, you could see flames burning the inside through the cracked and shattered windows. The night sky was clear, and the stars were shining down brightly upon the headstones of graves and rotting flowers. It was beautiful, even in its own terrifying way.

Bellatrix had begun to walk further into the gloomy abyss as the sound of wheels could be heard, gradually making their way toward Bellatrix through the trees. After a few minutes, the girl had come to an abrupt stop outside a very large stone castle.

The girl walked through the double dark oak doors that were the entrance and found herself surrounded by death, fire, and misery. In an instance, a loud screeching noise was made as she could hear it getting closer and closer to her by the second. 

Before she knew it she was face to face with a dark creature, it had red scaly wings as its body looked like a human's skeleton, just with red bloody skin attaching the bones and visible organs in a place where they weren't meant to be, not only that but they were black lumpy. 

Its eyes were holes, dark holes that seemed to have no end. 

"Daughter."

Bellatrix's eyes shot open as she looked around in a frenzy, she was in the common room, her brothers and sister looking at her in shock as she tried to regain her breath, 

"Are you o-" Ben began but got cut off when Bellatrix leaped off the lounge and started to run up the staircase, her brain becoming a daze as everything seemed to become slow motion around her. Her breath was quick and staggered when she finally entered her room and went straight to her bookshelf, well one of them. 

Bellatrix's room was like a miniature library, the walls instead of being walls were bookshelves, filled to the brim with books that looked to be falling apart. The floor was an old dark wood with white wax candles, nails facing the sharp way up, sand on the floor in weird shapes, and drawings made of chalk. It was a hazardous floor. 

Ben and Sloane were quick to run after her, as they got to the room they tried to go in but it was like there was an invisible wall stomping them from entering, "What on earth?" Ben gasped as he tried to go in again but failed.

The two watched Bellatrix as she oped books and books at a terrifying speed and then throw them across the room when she couldn't get the answers she wanted when finally she did.

It was an old leather, maroon-colored book with old yellow pages falling out, Bellatrix found a page somewhere towards the middle and began to read.

'Sígorgën. Also known as Satan, Lucifer, Hades, Set, Hel, Beezlebub. The Devil. He was once a misunderstood creature, the other Gods treated him badly because of his gift for ruling the underworld.

Soon enough he turned to be as bad as they said and went worse than they could imagine, he was no longer all about justice and whatnot but about revenge and power. It was said that he could turn into a human and would be on earth as one for thousands of years and nobody suspected anything.

He is the worst omen the universe has ever heard of with powers of the evilest source-'

Bellatrix decided to stop reading as she knew this was who she saw.