𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Parlous" (dire, terrible, dangerous)

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Everyone had made it to the Hotel, Ben and Bellatrix mourning their siblings, and everything they knew and loved. It was all gone, all the two had was each other, as well as the Umbrella's.

Five was leaning on the rail deep in thought, everyone had ventured off alone. To be with their own company. During this time Bellatrix managed to escape. She was not going to stay at the hotel with all of her belongings back home.

Bellatrix walked down the streets shit once knew, but now? Now she could hardly recognise the streets, it was demolished, something out of a movie. 

"Bellatrix!" She heard a voice scream, yet there was no one near. "Bellatrix. I'm in your head, stop looking around cluelessly." That's when she recognised the raspy and chilling voice. Her father.

"Do you have something to do with this?" Bellatrix spoke, knowing if anyone could see her at this moment, they would've thought she was most definitely insane. But luckily, in this case of course, everyone was dead. 

"What? No, I have more things to worry about like the world ending! Quite frankly I don't want it to end! Already have to deal with so many people from all the universes dying and coming here, but know a whole universe is here... I need help. You feel like visiting your father anytime soon?"

Bellatrix was flabbergasted for a second, her jaw dropping as she stood still. All she could manage to think was 'damn'.

"Damn indeed know sweetheart. Also close your mouth before any moths get in there."

Her father was a character, that was for sure. He reminded her of a theatre kid. It was rather funny, "Satan" having this personality.

"Uhm no." She answered his earlier question truthfully, "I mean maybe? I don't know how to get to the underworld and plus my spell books are back home."