I'll Make ya a Deal

"Mornin', kid. " I pulled my hands away from my eyes, still laying on the couch. I looked over, Fezco sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal and Ash was in the kitchen, looking like he just woke up too.

"Morning." I sat up, stretching as Ash made himself a bowl too, going to sit by Fez at the table.

"Ay, get yourself some'em to eat. Cereals in the cupboard by the sink. Bowls too." I felt awkward at first, not wanting too. But then I remembered I didn't eat last night.. or that afternoon, other than the pretzel Ash gave me. I got up from the couch, folding up the blanket before going for the kitchen.

"You two finish the movie last night?" I sulked a bit, as I poured the cereal.

"No." I pouted, going to get the cereal, hearing Fezco chuckle out some.

"Ay, so you liked it so far? See Ash knew what to pick. Didn'cha Ash?" I stayed in the fridge an extra second to 'look' for the milk, hoping the coldness from inside would cool the heat I felt in my cheeks.

"Man, says the fool who fell asleep so damn fast." Fezco sucked his teeth some as I chuckled, going to put the milk back.

"Man, blame the carnival, that shit's exhausting."

"Yeah, for you old man." I laughed out at this, pausing from getting a spoon from the draw.

"Bruh, I know you ain't callin' me old when I could ground yo ass for stayin' up past your bedtime."

"Ooooh." I laughed out, Ash sucking his teeth hard at this.

"Man, you trippin'." I started making my way to the table, sitting beside Fez and across from Ash.

"Alright, you boys calm to hell down, before I ground both of y'alls." I take a bite of cereal, both of them quieting as they send me a look.

"You trippin'." Ash mumbles, going for some of his food.

"Y'all a trip." Fezco playfully sighs. I smile while taking another bite.

"Movie was pretty lit though." I see Fez send Ash a sly look, Ash trying to ignore it as he looks at his food for an extra minute.

"Yeah, one of the best movies that's eva' come out. Maybe next time we'll finish it though." I nod, smiling some more as I try and ignore the little scene between the two.

"Yo, so Marina, you wanna come with to the store? We finna head out after breakfast, if you wanna come with." I looked up from taking another bite, nodding my head.

"You have to ask? You guys are stuck with me." I said it in a playful way, but with clarification, letting them know they were indeed stuck with me now. He smiles, nodding as he finishes the last bit of his food.

"Yo, so, you two have fun last night? Ash wasn't to mean to ya was he? Sorry I didn't swing by more, nights like those we usually pretty busy." I ignored the slight heat, yet again spiraling in my cheeks. I smiled, nodding my head to Fez as he looked over for a moment, having gotten up from his chair to put his bowl away in the sink.

"It was good, sunshine even gave me free food." Fez laughed out some, as he rinsed out his bowl. I looked away from Fez, sneaking a glance at Ash as I went for another bite, his eyes focused on me, taking a bite of his own. I looked away, trying to look normal about it, as I took a bite. I'm sure I was blushing, and I was trying everything in my power to will it away as I felt him stare at me, just picturing his smug smirk. I don't even know why it would be a secret if it was, but at the same time I don't want anyone knowing. I don't even want to admit it to myself, because even thinking about it makes my heart race.