three WHO IS BLAISE?

HEY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE BUT QUICKLY IMMA DO A CAST

five sauce as the dudes duh
willa fitzgerald as blaise (you might recognize her as emma in the new scream series)
carlson young as cara (you might recognize her as brooke in the new scream series)
kate mara as rose(you might recognize her as hayden in American horror story:murder house)
ashley franfipane as Imogen(you might recognize her as Halsey, a singer who is known for her song Trouble)

ALSO SORRY FOR A LOT OF DIALOUGE. and for the mistakes

 cara

"Blaise!" Calum and the rest of us exclaimed running to the man hole. There was no possible way my best friend fell into a man hole. Sure enough there was no top, straight down was solid black. Calum dropped to his knees looking down into the hole. "Blaise!" He yelled. A small echo sounded but no other noise was heard.

I stood beside Ashton pulling at my hair. Thousands of questions ran through my mind. The most important one was, is she dead? Did she fall and splat? How far do they go down? I was frightened to even know the answer. Her poor grandma, how is she going to react. My chest heaved in quick motions. As if oxygen wasn't getting to my head quick enough the world started to blur. Around me I could hear my friends exclaiming around me. I stumbled back into a strong pair of arms.

"Cara," Ashton spoke gently. I was brought down to the sidewalk into Ashton's lap-I assume. Soft sobs filled the air. Rose. To sound weird enough I know her cries. Tenth grade was her toughest year, she always came to me crying. "Cara, are you awake?" Ashton questioned. I nodded opening my eyes slowly.

Rose stood crying with her dainty hands covering her face. Imogen was hooked on her. The height difference was ridiculous in a funny way I guess. Rose was slim, tall standing at 6'2 and little, curvy Imogen was 5'4. Mikey laid flat on his stomach looking down into the man hole. He wasn't crying nor was he speaking. Sliently he stared down as if Blaise was going to climb out. Calum had walked slightly down the sidewalk. The phone pressed to his ear. To my assumption he was calling the cops.

"Should I call her grandma?" I asked. I am sure she would want to know her grandchild has fallen down into a manhole. That would be good information to know. I reached into my pocket and grabbed my phone. When we were just becoming close friends I remember Blaise's house phone number since she didn't have a phone at the time. My heart raced as I waited for Granny to answer. How was she going to react?

"Hello?" she answered. Confusion filled the old lady's voice and I wanted to burst into tears right there. Ashton rubbed my back gently giving me a somewhat boost of confidence. "Hellooo?" She said again dragging out the greeting.

"Hi, Granny Banks." I spoke softly, sniffling after.

"Who is this?" Confusion strong in her raspy voice. This was unusual for Granny Banks usually when I called she was cheerful, and filled with different questions as if she hasn't seen me in years when all reality she saw a couple days ago. She didn't even have to question who it was when I called because she knew my voice already. Maybe I dialed the wrong number.

"Um, this is Cara, Granny." I spoke louder, thinking I wasn't speaking loud enough. She coughed, it sounded sickly. Something she has never really sounded like before.  Her health was always in amazing condition.  Again she coughed louder making me cringe. "Granny, are you okay?"

"I don't know a Cara." She spat, her voice filled with bitterness. Another characteristic that's not her. "You must have the wrong number."

"Granny, it's Cara. Blaise's best friend." I was nervous, this was Granny. I know it. Once again she coughed. This time multiple times in a row. It sounded so... I don't know. To make it easier to explain she sounded like she was dying. My grandpa, who was cursed with cancer, coughed just like that. He died about three months ago.