thirteen

I woke up to movement from Lily.

I adjusted my grip on her, hoping she'd fall right back asleep, but she suddenly jerked her arm to flip her body- instantly elbowing me in my stitches making an involuntary groan come out my mouth, instantly waking Luke.

"What's wrong- what's wrong?" He spoke quickly, flipping a lamp on within a second and looking to me

"I'm sorry- she just elbowed me in the stitches" I explained, rubbing my hand over the area gently.

"Let me look" he spoke quietly, lifting my shirt and looking to the spot, sleep written on his face.

"It's fine" he spoke tiredly, kissing it sloppily before his head hit his pillow again.

"Kisses make it all better" he yawned out, making me laugh lightly, moving back into a comfortable laying position.

I ended up turning towards him, finding that the most comfortable position to lay in.

I felt his hand gently touch the top of my head, barely even there- but it was oddly comforting.

Luke.

I wanted to hold her.

I wanted to pull her closer to me and put my arms around her, protect her from the world.

But I knew I couldn't.

So I moved my hand to the top of her head, barely letting it rest there.

Good enough for now.

Dylan

"You promise she isn't going to find out?" Claire, Tate's best friend asked as she laid naked in my bed, staring to me.

"No, she's spending the night with Autumn." I told her immediately.

"Well maybe I should leave now- we don't know what time she will get back." She told me.

"No." I spoke, hugging her into my arms.

I never get to hug Tate after sex, it was nice.

"So you really don't love her?" She asked me after a few minutes of silence.

"Not one bit, whenever everything is solid, I promise, I'll leave her for you."

Tate

I woke up to a weird gut feeling.

I never liked my gut feelings

It always led to the worst.

I needed to get home.

I woke Lily carefully, listening to her whines.

I changed into my leggings from yesterday, folding Luke's sweatpants and keeping his shirt due to myself not having one.

As I carefully cleaned everything that either Lily or I had moved out of place yesterday, I heard Luke.

"What are you doing? Come lay back down" he spoke quietly.

"I'm cleaning our mess- I have to head home soon" I answered.

"You are home" he groaned out, making me look to him.

"Not yet." I answered quietly.

"Well don't clean- I'll take you home" he say up as he spoke.

"I can get an Uber- stay sleeping, it's your day off" I spoke quietly.

"No, I'm driving you." He spoke firmly.

After lily and I said goodbye to all of the guys that were awake, we got in Luke's car together.

I listened as he hummed quietly to the music, watching the road closely.

"Pretty" I spoke quietly as he sang the ending of the song quietly, making him smile to me.

"Nothing compared to you." He shot back quickly.

Before I knew it, we were at my house

"I'd help you get her but-" "best that you don't" I mumbled to him.

"Yeah, just call me, okay?" He spoke slowly.

"Thank you again" I exhaled as I grabbed Lily, seeing him smile.

"Anything for you."

I thanked him once more before shutting the door and stepping into the house, exhaling slowly.

"Dyl?" I spoke out, knowing he was normally awake by this time.

I heard noise from the kitchen so I followed it and was greeted by something I never expected.

"Claire?" I spoke, seeing her turn, her body fully naked.

I immediately pushed Lily's head into my shoulder.

"Tate- I can explain." She immediately spoke

"Please explain to me why my best friend is standing in my kitchen, butt ass naked."