Confessions

Tommy spent the entire day trying to shake the dream and of course, Dan spent just as much time nagging and harassing him about it. At one point while fishing, Tommy bent over and he thought he caught his buddy checking out his ass. This dream has me fucked up! he thought to himself on more than one occasion. But scenes from his dream encounter with Dan replayed in his head over and over again.

It got pretty obvious at one point, they were sitting on the beach reminiscing about things they've done together, the mischief they've caused and Dan drifted to more recent memory.

"Remember that time in Mr. Spurlock's class? When I snuck up and tried to stick a tack on his chair hoping he would sit on it?" Dan said with cocky pride.

"Remember when he caught you trying to stick a tack on his chair?" Tommy said intentionally deflating Dan's ego. In his mind, he remembered the way it felt having his best friend's cock heavy on his tongue, the salty sweet taste was still fresh in his mind.

With every shiny-eyed glance, Dan sent his way, his heart beat a little faster. How is he doing this to me? Tommy wondered, feeling guilt-ridden from his dream. He tried to push those thoughts away because now wasn't the time.

It never occurred to him to be careful standing up when he started to get himself another beer. Dan immediately noticed the tent poking out of his shorts and didn't pull any punches. "Dude, you sportin a woody? Is that for me or..." he paused and gave Tommy a shocked look, he even placed his hand over his gaped mouth for added theatrics, "or is it that dream that had you all fucked up this morning?"

Tommy felt his face catch fire and he quickly turned away from Dan, "Eat shit Danny Boy!" He felt embarrassed, but it felt good in some strange way. Which also added to the guilt he felt.

He felt his cock respond to the comment, or was it to knowing Dan was looking at his crotch when he stood up? What he was sure of was that Dan was not going to let it go, just like he hasn't let the dream go.

"I'm gettin a beer, ya want one?" he yelled back to his friend.

"Yeah, after seeing that, I think we both need one." he teased. Tommy cursed himself and his dream internally.

By the time he returned with two Budweisers in hand, Dan was waist deep in the water. He stood there at the logs they were just sitting on, watching the man he now knew he felt differently about, playing in the water. The way the water beaded up on that hairless athletic body, and those pecks, he could feel the tension building in his shorts again. This time, he knew to sit, to hide it better. Fuck, what's going on with me? He chastised himself again.

"Pan down and come on. Bring me that beer!" Dan shouted from the lake.

"What the fuck dude, you're naked?" he yelled back looking around the beach, spotting Dan's shorts beside the log. He was already half hard again from watching his hunk of a friend in the water. "You're nuts, I ain't doin that!"

"Come on pussy! It's just us." Dan pressured. "It's our last summer, live a little bro!"

"No way!"

Tommy stood there trying to deny Dan the opportunity of yet another reason to haze him but somewhere in his mind, there was a voice yelling at him to go. The voice was telling him that this is a chance to at least be close to his currently naked dream lover.

After a little more provoking from Dan, he gave in to his internal argument, Tommy set the beers down in the sand and started pulling his shorts down. Dan was twenty-five feet away and in the water, but his eyesight was keen. With his heart trying to break through his rib cage, Tommy dropped his shorts, his seven-inch rock-hard cock jumped from its tucked position, and stood straight up in the air.