Under The Moon

If he didn't think about the sand that somehow found its way onto the fish while it was cooking; the fresh caught perch cooked with a metal fork over an open fire, on the beach, under the moon that shed sparkling diamonds across Lake Erie, with the sexiest man he knew seemed perfect to Tommy. Absolutely perfect.

He enjoyed watching Dan prepare the fish. His outdoorsy ruggedness just made him that much hotter in Tommy's mind.

Dinner was light-hearted and a little flirty. There were times when it was a little awkward for Tommy and he thought Dan felt it as well. Dan looked uncomfortable for a brief second when Tommy turned around and smiled at him after Dan touched his ass, but he loved the momentary assertiveness Dan showed.

Most of the awkwardness was just because this whole thing was brand new to both of them and neither knew how to act or react when the other would say or do something. Regardless of all of that, they laughed a lot. It was fun and that's what made Tommy happiest.

After dinner, they stripped down and swam for a little while. Within the privacy of the water, things got a little more comfortable and a lot hotter. It started with the typical post-grad teenage boys rough housing and trying to dunk each other. It was pretty one-sided and not super disappointing to Tommy. Dan was significantly stronger than he was and oddly, he found that very attractive.

The play pretty much came to an end when Dan came up behind Tommy, pressed up against his back, wrapped his strong arms around him, and started to flip him backward. The toss was stopped in mid-throw.

When their bodies mashed, Dan's hard cock pressed between them and against Tommy's little bubble butt. Dan held Tommy tight to himself and pressed his hips forward, pushing himself against his friend's soft skin and held himself there.

Tommy laid his head back on Dan's shoulder, totally enjoying the sensation of being held up and pressed tight against Dan's solid frame.

Dan turned his head and put his tongue on Tommy's ear lobe and slowly licked upward as far as he could reach and then back down. He kissed and nibbled at the skin of it while he held Tommy helplessly off of the sandy bottom of the lake. Dan liked the way Tommy moaned at the attention he gave to such a sensitive place.

Dan let him down slowly, feeling Tommy's skin sliding down against his erection. Once Tommy's feet were back on the ground, Dan turned him so they were face to face. He took Tommy's face in his hands and kissed him with all of the passion that he was feeling.

Tommy's knees weakened in ecstasy as they made out under the moon. All four hands were exploring and touching body parts, tongues were touching and exploring each other's mouths. Their bodies were pressed against each other. Tommy was whimpering and the growling sound that emanated from Dan's throat only made him weaker.

Without breaking the kiss, Dan started to direct Tommy toward the shore. Tommy willingly let his friend lead him wherever he was trying to go. He was excited for what Dan called "later".

When they got up into knee-deep water, Dan pulled out of the kiss, took Tommy's hand, and led him like a puppy to the tent. He fumbled with the zipper door hoping to not have to let go of Tommy's hand, but it was no use. This task required two hands.

There was not a single thought to their sandy feet or closing the tent door. Dan guided Tommy to his sleeping bag and gently led him to lay down. He laid next to Tommy, on his side and began kissing him again.

This time Tommy took on the assertive role and pushed Dan over to his back and got up on all fours, hovering over Dan. Starting at his neck, Tommy kissed down Dan's chiseled chest making pit stops to lick and suck on each nipple before ascending farther down Dan's stomach. He stopped just above Dan's belly button when he felt Dan's cock poke him just under his chin.