Whats Next

"I wish we could stay here forever." Tommy whined laying in the sand with his head on Dan's lap.

"Ya mean just be hobo camping hermits with a diet of sand and fish and never rejoin society?" Dan joked while he stroked Tommy's hair.

They had just finished another fresh caught fish and sand dinner as the sun was setting behind them. They were watching the waves roll in and crash into the shoreline. The water was choppy, and the wind coming off of the lake sent hundreds of little fiery embers flurrying off like an army of pixies setting off for battle.

It was a little chillier this evening than it had been for the last two nights and Tommy took full advantage of getting to curl in closer to Dan. He didn't notice the chill.

"When are we headin back?" Tommy asked feeling a bit hopeful that the response he got would mean more time on the beach.

"We're about out of snacks and drinks so I think in the morning we should start packing up. I sure could go for some of your mom's spaghetti!" Dan responded as he chomped at the grit from the sandy fish in his teeth. "And a fuckin shower. You smell like a lake critter!" They both laughed at the shower thing.

Dan continued to comb through Tommy's hair pulling a soft purr from Tommy. "We haven't talked about this morning. It scared me, the way it hurt you when I pushed inside you."

"Holy shit that was the worst pain I've ever felt!" Tommy cringed when he recalled how he couldn't breathe. "But it was exactly what I wanted. After the shock went away, it felt awesome! You felt so good."

"It was way different than my hand and felt so much different than the blow jobs you've been giving me. I mean what you did with your mouth was amazing baby, but in there it was..." he paused and scanned the waves to find the right description before giving up the search. "I dunno Tommy, it was great."

"Have you thought about tomorrow Danny boy?" Tommy inquired, feeling hopeful that Dan was willing to keep whatever this was going. He'd been giving all of the signs that he was.

"A little bit." Dan admitted, but he didn't give any indication of what he thought about it right away, leaving Tommy in suspense.

Tommy rolled over to his back so he could look up at Dan and waited impatiently for his friend to continue his thought.

"This trip has been really intense for me, Tommy." Dan continued, feeling Tommy's blue eyes pressuring him to dig deeper. "If I don't think about tomorrow if I stay right here and now I'm good. When I think about all of that outside of..." Dan scanned around again, "here, it scares me."

"I understand." Tommy fibbed. He was really trying to understand. "I get a little anxious too." His eyes never stopped staring at Dan.

They remained there in roar of the waves meeting the shore for a minute before Dan started to talk. "I don't want this to stop baby. But I'm not ready for all that drama." He admitted. "Can we not think about all of that; a relationship, public, people?" He paused and looked down into Tommy's eyes. "And we keep this a secret?"

"Like, this weekend a secret?" Tommy felt his heart tighten within his chest.

"Yeah. This weekend, and this part of our friendship." Dan fought to clarify what he meant. "I really do love you, Tommy. I don't know if it's that kind of love. I have also really enjoyed this trip. Not the camping trip... er well that too, but this trip you and I have been on." Feeling satisfied that he was pretty clear, Dan stopped there.

Confirming that he heard what he thought he was hearing Tommy asked "You want to keep having sex, but not let people know?"

"I want my friend, Tommy. I don't want that to change but I also want this. I want to run my fingers through your hair, I want to kiss your neck. I want both. I don't want people in the middle of it and don't want to lose anything we have found." He put his hand on Tommy's cheek, "If you want to, I want to fuck you again. I just don't want people to know. At least not yet."